Trying to convince my mum to let me get a snake?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it time to resort to threats:

If I dont get a snake I am going to accept that pole dancing job.

Or

Yes you are right, the money will be better spent if I go to Thailand and get breast implants. For the cost of a snake I can go up three cup sizes.

Hey you will love my new boyfriend, not only does he keep venemous snakes in the caravan that he lives in in his moms back yard, but because he is a bouncer at the strip club, he can get me that pole dancing job without having to go to Thailand. Also his brother works at the tattoo parlour, when he is on bail, so I can get the big Gean Simmons tatto on my chest.

You worry me Tinky! :lol:

im actually having the same problem, like you it was "oh we'll think about it" and "if you behave, maybe we'll think about it"
but suddenly both adults at my mums had a phobia of snakes and said "IM NOT HAVING SNAKES IN MY HOUSE'
etc., i try to explain that there pythons and dont have venom also that the size ill be getting one at WILL NOT be eating any animals and when full grown, wont bother as it gets fed anyway, also im 14 and have no hopes of moving out for a while :(
it sucks and i feel your pain....

im actually having the same problem, like you it was "oh we'll think about it" and "if you behave, maybe we'll think about it"
but suddenly both adults at my mums had a phobia of snakes and said "IM NOT HAVING SNAKES IN MY HOUSE'
etc., i try to explain that there pythons and dont have venom also that the size ill be getting one at WILL NOT be eating any animals and when full grown, wont bother as it gets fed anyway, also im 14 and have no hopes of moving out for a while :(

APS lost it here too...

But anyway, I'm just telling the (grumpy) old man that I'm getting one for educational reasons... as I'm doing my cert in animal studies I want to have experience with as many animals as possible and hopefully narrow it down to reptiles as I move up the ranks - one can't study repriles without having a snake, surely? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back