Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Specks

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
a mate who told me this said that brown snkaes have been breeding with carpets down past grafton somewhere. my mate is 45 and he isnt lying. a fews years ago he said that a guy died after being bitten by what he thought was a carpte and it was but it bred with a brown. it was supposbly in the paper aswell. if its true i reckon some weirdo has bred them and its escaped and bred with other. but i dont think its true. what are your opinons?

btw i didnt make this up

A loud of sh.....,it cant happen,but then again,the Intergrade i seenthe other day had a red belly,OH NO not Red Belly Intergrades too....

I try it every season to make pythons more appealing...hasn't worked yet.

pmsl, well edited notechistiger, just in time

specksta, is an urban myth that pops up quite often.

if it had happened you would think the greater reptile community would be some of the 1st to know it.
If it hasnt been done in america it cant be done!;)

I had a customer of my pet shop who told me he was attempting experiments with pythons and venomous snakes. He had actually tried insisting that I find him a pair of olive pythons that someone had off license as he had no intentions of applying for a license. I thought he was full of s#$* but you never know some ppl who think they know everyting and know nothing at all, even about what they are doing.

Oh and I didn't bother following up his request either. Wasn't gonna happen.

its just that it ended up in the local paper or something. he didnt make it up. when he was on holidays he moved a diamond away from the cabins and a guy told him that. the guy must just be weired. personally i didnt think it was true and i debated it with him but he stuck with his story so.

You just want to tell them what you really think... then you remember those infractions...

hey wats with that they have nothing to do with this. btw im 15 and he knows im not dumb and i knew the story wasnt true so lay off with the comments about that hey

its just that it ended up in the local paper or something. he didnt make it up. when he was on holidays he moved a diamond away from the cabins and a guy told him that. the guy must just be weired. personally i didnt think it was true and i debated it with him but he stuck with his story so.

The guy who told him this was lying and full of it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back