Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok just for kicks, imagine u either had to live in solitary jail cell no posters, no pens to write or draw, nothing just bed a crapper and water or a custom built room at the hilton?what would u prefer, all animals are the same they like stuff any stuff thats new
i fail to believe snakes can be totally stoked in a plastic box with a dunnie roll a water bowl and a twig, but im just a newbie herper :)
If we are on that note. All of us here that are keeping snakes is doing something wrong. We dont give them the space they have naturally in the wild do we. Nothing asked to be kept in an enclosure. All you can do is provide them with the best you possibly can. At the end of the day its all about that.

but if snakes were concerned about their enclosure (tub), why dont they show it in a manner like birds or mammals do, e.g depression etc..
as long as you have a nice warm tub with clean substrate and water, and a hide they are pretty happy.

but if snakes were concerned about their enclosure (tub), why dont they show it in a manner like birds or mammals do, e.g depression etc..
as long as you have a nice warm tub with clean substrate and water, and a hide they are pretty happy.

Birds and mammals are higher vertebrates and can NOT be compared to reptiles.
How do you know they are happy not just surviving?

If we are on that note. All of us here that are keeping snakes is doing something wrong. We dont give them the space they have naturally in the wild do we. Nothing asked to be kept in an enclosure. All you can do is provide them with the best you possibly can. At the end of the day its all about that.

thats pretty much what i was heading to :) i think they deserve the best you can get :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back