Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I live in Kew. I think im the only person in my area with a snake. Prove me wrong though...

Im moving in 2 months to work and live in Central Qld in Tieri!

just make sure you all stay in victoria!. we don't want you lowering real estate values else where.
cheers;)

hi vic ppl, What are decent reptile places around melbourne to buy accesories and that sort of thing if i didnt want to buy online. Thanks

I use Australian Reptiles out in Hoppers Crossing. They sell online and in store. Prices arent too bad. Living jungle have a few stores around Melb but are fairly expensive.

Good luck;)

Thats the one in adeer? have you ever been there? Coz i rang them and he told me it not really a shop and just to order online

Yes I used to go there all the time, unless things have changed. It was never really a shop, you couldn't go and browse, but they did offer pick-up of goods.

Yeah i think thats how it is now, but i wanted to go some where and browse LOL
Sounds stupid. Most pet places have a pissy little reptile sectiopn with ridiculous prices so i dont bother

Browse online, the herpshop prices are dramatically cheaper then petshop prices.

Hey, I'm new on here. I'm from Werribee also... really, it's not that bad ;). I am yet to own my first snake but will have one very,very soon.

Hobbsy..umm Werribee sux lol I should know I live 5 mins from there (unfortunately) rmcneill amazing amazon is a good place to go lots more reptile stuff also totally reptiles I have heard alot of good things about them pet goods direct out in the wild west aint that bad...or you could try animal oasis :shock:(bad joke)...

Hello itbites, yeah Werribee continues to get worse and worse unfortunately. We built in a new estate a few years ago and it is reasonably quite... for now.

im in werribee too! i have been to pet goods its not bad, although thier snake prices are stupid. LOL gotta love werribee, some one set a car on fire on our front lawn about a month ago! made for an interesting sunday night

Yeh sounds like typical Werribee to me :p lolz Hehe funny you mention that about the snake prices I sold 3 snakes to them went in the next week to check up on everything and they had priced them at nearly 500% mark up, i thought that was kind of funny..And i'm sure the poor snakes are still sitting there waiting to be sold

ohh thats so sad! i go in there a fair bit juat to have a looky, i have prob seen you little babys :) What were they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back