Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get so many stolen cars dumped or set on fire in our street its crazy!!
And we actually live in a really quite street next to a primary school :)

2 coastals and a bredli :) yeh you prob have seen 'em...thankfully i'm not quite in Werribee and I don't get too much drama out this way ;)

i live in narre warren and yes amazing amazon is good went there today to buy a new hide for my 6 foot girl and the ones they had were either to big or to small but still a good shop

i live in Viewbank, which is right near totally reptiles... and i didn't even know it was there until about a month ago! great place though, went there yesterday to pick up a couple of things. great people, and tons of herps to browse

I am from Melton. Used to be a quiet country town when i moved here in '74. Now it's just a short drive from the CBD to knock over a milk bar or buy some moccasins.

Don't you hate it when you see an ad for a reptile you like. Then you see "WILL NOT FREIGHT".
Usually ppl from NSW. Should have a database for victorian sellers.

Good old Frankston!!!!! Not as bad as what people make it out to be...

I used to live in the Northern Suburbs (Lalor) and also on the top of Mt. Dandenong for a while. I'd love to be back in Melbourne now (I love the restaurants) :)

Carrum Downs, 15 mins out of Frankston. Not overly exciting here. Too many cats!

Aspendale, suburb next to mordialloc. What schools did near by people go to?

Carrum Downs, 15 mins out of Frankston. Not overly exciting here. Too many cats!

15 mins? are you walking the distance and timing it? more like 5 mins..

im in sandringham, was in mt.eliza for the past 18 years though (next to frankston)

I made the move from W'bee a couple of years ago, live in Geelong now. I'm actually suprised theres not more Geelong herpers on here? Maybe they just don't want it to be known that they're this far west :p

I made the move from W'bee a couple of years ago, live in Geelong now. I'm actually suprised theres not more Geelong herpers on here? Maybe they just don't want it to be known that they're this far west :p

Nothing wrong with Geelong... I'd move from Werribee to Geelong in a flash if I could :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back