Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunbury Here, Been Here Most My Life. Love It For It's Own Special Reasons.

used to live in Wheelers hill now in lakes entrance still trying to work out why???

good too see more mexicans putting there hands up we all know victoria's where its at lol

will be pushing myself to get to the next VHS meeting but the 700km round trip is not hugely exciting

Both my memberships are about to end. Don't know if ill renew them because i'm moving to southern QLD soon.

ywah go melbourne!! im from werribee!! get all my stuff from vic reptiles (animal attractions)

I don't think so, i'm not a "clubber" myself, i'd rather go to the pub. Woohoo, 4hrs till beer o'clock!!

Im assuming the attic must be like volt in werribee LOL any werribee ppl will no its pretty feral

Im assuming the attic must be like volt in werribee LOL any werribee ppl will no its pretty feral

Hahaha... Last time I went to Volt, it was just like a High School reunion... one or two people I was glad to see and a heap of others I'd rather not ;) That would have to be at least 10 years ago :shock: Oh, Im getting old...

haha i went to the volt once...and i think about 15 drunk fool grabed my bum in about 3mins....so i left, never to go back! When we go to the movies at the plaza they have the add for volt with pictures of all these smashed people, its soo funny!

Hehehe awesome....Hoppers Crossing here...got 2 jungles and 2 cape yorks

i live in hope of moving out of victoria but my solicitor says stay put

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back