Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a coastal (yearling - Hurcules) and I bought a gtp (Envy) but he died after 1 week ;)

I keep a few Morelia ;)

I will try my best to make it to the VHS meet.

Who's heading up to Wildexpo?

McKellar.... i was wanting to drive! but will only drive if i can share the petrol....... How are you getting there chris????

I'll be heading to the next VHS meeting, should be a good one, plus we can have a few beers in the RSL before hand!

Hi i have a proserine coastal and hope to have a pair of jungles by the end on the year.
hopefully going to the next VHS meeting but depends on if i can get it off work.

karasha, you should get down there and chat to the VHS committee member Kevin Welsh, he has some beautiful Proserpines (I got a pair from him last year) and Jungles (Krauss line) that he has bred for a few years now.

Hope to see a few of you there,
Andrew

I'll be heading to the next VHS meeting

karasha, you should get down there and chat to the VHS committee member Kevin Welsh, he has some beautiful Proserpines (I got a pair from him last year) and Jungles (Krauss line) that he has bred for a few years now.
Hope to see a few of you there,
Andrew

:) It will be good to see everyone @ the VHS meeting in 2 weeks! Kevin's Proserpine Carpet Python ad is still on The HerpTrader if interested in looking. ;)

i own one coastal and have my eye on another coastal and a jungle too :) curiously anyone around bendigo area

I got your basic pyths, jngles, bhps, diamonds, coastals, mds etc. Coastal tais, rbb's, a copperhead and soon to have black tigers. Always good to meet fellow vic nutters:D

but my addiction is just starting to hit full flight oh i need more and more hahaha. I would love to go to wildexpo but dont wanna do the trip alone, mates just cant commit

McKellar.... i was wanting to drive! but will only drive if i can share the petrol....... How are you getting there chris????

Flying up by the looks of it.

Thinking of staying at the Novotel??

I need to sit down and plan it properly though lol

Flying up by the looks of it.

Thinking of staying at the Novotel??

I need to sit down and plan it properly though lol

Yeah i am debating whetehr or not to fly or drive? I have QANTAS staff travel, but being a public holiday im sure the flights will be quite full and little to no hope of me getting a seat if i am on a standby ticket. I will look into pricing for a guaranteed seat, if not then ill drive.

Beardies, Blue Tongues, Tree Skinks, Gippsland Water Dragons & in the process of gettin Eastern Water Skinks :D

I reallllly want Garden Skinks if anyone keeps them, Legally of course :D

I got your basic pyths, jngles, bhps, diamonds, coastals, mds etc. Coastal tais, rbb's, a copperhead and soon to have black tigers. Always good to meet fellow vic nutters:D

Nutters hey I ight take offence to that I prefer crazy stupid bloke but nutters thats just nasty whyme

maybe a group of us could train it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back