Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all those considering the VHS meeting on the 31st of this month there will be a GOOD range of reptiles at the auction, dont miss out!
Mike

Nutters hey I ight take offence to that I prefer crazy stupid bloke but nutters thats just nasty whyme

maybe a group of us could train it up?
ha ha. wasn't thinkin' straight:rolleyes: I should've said weird, out there people with strange NUTTER pets;);)

For all those considering the VHS meeting on the 31st of this month there will be a GOOD range of reptiles at the auction, dont miss out!
Mike

Nice tease Mike! Is that all your giving us for the moment???

Andrew

ill be at the VHS meeting. my first one! i wish i had an extra week to save many for the auction. anyone got any ideas what will be auctioned off?

ill be at the VHS meeting. my first one! i wish i had an extra week to save many for the auction. anyone got any ideas what will be auctioned off?

Congrats on your 1st VHS meeting! Don't feel shy...everyone I think feels the same..please come up and say G'day.
They always seem to have great books, magazines, a variety reptile products for enclosures, crickets, etc etc at VERY good prices! and as Mike said, reptiles..;)

gday,

one jungle and one blue phase CTS, in the market for opposite genders and aspidites (all yearlings), also considering gettin some stuff that i can put in common areas of my house, like frogs and/or maybe dragons and turtles depending on my housemates and if they agree to the use of space.

I work till 8pm....

will it be really frowned upon if i turn up about 8.40???

I live in Wodonga, NTH East Vic, I have a Bredli Yearling male, chasing a female friend for him and 2 Central Beardies ....Beardies have been here nearly 12 months, Bredli 2 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back