what annoys youthe most?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Door To Door Salesman !!! Telesales staff - Up Sellers at Mcdon- u dont want to try to upsell me anything

one thing that annoys the absolut crap outta me is

people advertising puppies and kittens for sale /give away on FACEBOOK!
and the same again, but there doing it for a friend.

PAY FOR AN AD IN THE PAPPER LIKE EVERY ONE ELCE! or adverttize on petpages!!!

and more importasntly, HAVE YOUR CAT/DOG DESEXED!!, that way you would have the problem of trying to off load the pups/kittens at all.

and more importasntly, HAVE YOUR CAT/DOG DESEXED!!, that way you would have the problem of trying to off load the pups/kittens at all.

laughing like little girl - u tell em !!!!!!!!!!

They could just join this site an give them away, you dont have to pay anything and they should go pretty quick with all the consumers out there :lol:

Prams...Prams really piss me off, especially the ultra large ones pushed around shopping centres by groups of mothers who roam around in packs expecting everyone to get out of their way. Same goes for footpaths you get these groups of 2+ mothers who take up an entire footpath and expect everyone to make way , FFS walk single file when there are others around. And don't get me started on the double width prams:evil: strollers i can deal with they are nice and compact and don't take up an entire isle in shops
Seriously all you parents if you are going somewhere where you know there will be a crowd get a carrier and carry your child, or at least use a stroller not your big **** hummer pram. Just imagine the abuse someone would cop if they pushed a wheel barrow around a crowded shopping centre expecting every one to get out of the way and stopped every 10mt to have a chat with someone they knew blocking the way for everyone..

Oh yeah i have a child and use a carrier or stroller whenever shopping..

Ben

Prams...Prams really piss me off, especially the ultra large ones pushed around shopping centres by groups of mothers who roam around in packs expecting everyone to get out of their way. Same goes for footpaths you get these groups of 2+ mothers who take up an entire footpath and expect everyone to make way , FFS walk single file when there are others around. And don't get me started on the double width prams:evil: strollers i can deal with they are nice and compact and don't take up an entire isle in shops
Seriously all you parents if you are going somewhere where you know there will be a crowd get a carrier and carry your child, or at least use a stroller not your big **** hummer pram. Just imagine the abuse someone would cop if they pushed a wheel barrow around a crowded shopping centre expecting every one to get out of the way and stopped every 10mt to have a chat with someone they knew blocking the way for everyone..

Ben

These gangs cant steal as much if they dont roll in a maruading pack with large prams to stash the goods. I often tip the prams over, half of them have elmo dolls in them.

Ben

I kind of agree to that, using a smaller stroller etc. But for some people its hard to do that,,when you have 2 children under 2 that like to run amok around the shops you need then strapped into a pram.And.. No one wants to carry their kid while shopping..

Things that annoy me...

Early morning drivers who need to stay away from the road while other people are trying to get to work! GRRRR

People walking in front of me slowly..

Red trafficlights.

Males.

Tabloid Journalists... need I say more? :lol:

I hate talking to ignorant people who think they know everything when they don't, but I love setting them straight and seeing them get embarrassed by it... funny thing is sometimes they try to blame you even though it was THEM who opened their mouth when they shouldn't have :D

People who say the only good snake is a dead snake... yeah buddy, I wish all your pets were dead too!

People at the petrol station... they won't drive up to the front pump because someone is at the one behind it and they can't drive around... I did it 2 weeks after I got my learners so what's their problem???

I also hate it when people speak to me like I'm stupid... anyone who does that will wish they never met me ;)

Last edited:
Cyclists who take up half a lane on a busy road and ignore the fact theyve slowed you to their speed!!!! What happened to SHARING the road??????
Cyclists don't pay the road taxes for their 'vehicles', yet the majority think they have right of way.

people who say sorry all the time,

example with my friend rach

"rach, could you please be quiet for a sec"
"sorry"
"you didnt do anythin wrong, no need to say sorry"
"sorry"
"aargh stop saying sorry so much!"
"sorry..."
"aargh!"

Cyclists who take up half a lane on a busy road and ignore the fact theyve slowed you to their speed!!!! What happened to SHARING the road??????
Cyclists don't pay the road taxes for their 'vehicles', yet the majority think they have right of way.

they do not pay road tax thru the form of vehicels true but they do pay tax, once you are over the age of 14 you can not ride on the foot path unless you have someone under 14 with you ( nsw bike law anyway) so if you do not want them on the road and people do not want them on the footpath were do they ride?

i will add one to my list though, those old granny scooter things, well the old people who run you over with them

I kind of agree to that, using a smaller stroller etc. But for some people its hard to do that,,when you have 2 children under 2 that like to run amok around the shops you need then strapped into a pram.And.. No one wants to carry their kid while shopping..

Things that annoy me...

Early morning drivers who need to stay away from the road while other people are trying to get to work! GRRRR

People walking in front of me slowly..

Red trafficlights.

Males.

HAHAHAHA Sel...Males lol

kids in shopping centers and other crowded places in general,
especial whining spoilt little brats who thour a tanty cause they dont get there way.

and kids in movie theaters.
and then the parents who just ignore there kid making a sceen or breaking things,
control your kids onr get a sitter and leave the basturds at home!!

where do i start

People who sit under the speed limit in the right hand lane
people who walk 3 or 4 people wide at the mall when its busy
people who buy property near pubs or places like luna park then complain about noise
people that complain about australia (locals and foreigners)
the price of petrol, electricity and insurance

kids in shopping centers and other crowded places in general,
especial whining spoilt little brats who thour a tanty cause they dont get there way.

and kids in movie theaters.
and then the parents who just ignore there kid making a sceen or breaking things,
control your kids onr get a sitter and leave the basturds at home!!

If they are annoying you just tell them to shut up, if their degenerate parents cant control them they need the general community to give them harsh verbal abuse, another option is screeming loudly or making loud dog noises in their parents ears while supporting the little ones demands. The last option i think would be the more amusing one, you could make a popular youtube channel or TV show from it i reckon.

haha Only Child!
They are spoilt brats that think the world evolves around them and they are the only ones that matter...and it stays with them until adulthood and until they die!

Last edited by a moderator:
haha Only Child!
They are spoilt brats that think the world evolves around them and they are the only ones that matter...and it stays with them until adulthood!

But, im not an only child Fay.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back