Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If freezing is clasified as humane for toads, whats the diff for cats if they are pests to?

Some people consider kittens as cute and adorable. So for QPWS and RSPCA to allow freezing of the kittens, people would cause an uproar. Gas just puts them to sleep and is deemed much nicer. Not so many people care about the welfare of toads, however.

point taken. thanks for all the advice man. its been interesting

so thats all thats needed 4 a chamber? isn't there anything else to it. i didn't think they seperated that easily though.

As an aside, when this first blew up a few months ago a girl I know heard it on the news. She is actually petrified of snakes but easliy accepted using kittens as a food source providing the prey was humanly killed first. Needless to say the news article didn't mention that part.

I know lol!

They made me out to be an idiot in one of the articels. It said i fed my snakes cats as 'something different, a change'.

Biggest load of crap ever. I do it to sustain my snakes! I have large snakes, they need large food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back