Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THe problem i have is everyone is so fast to critisise everything, but they never provide an alternative solution to the problem.

image how difficult it is for people (anywhere) to find food for snakes that only (or Mainly) eat other snakes!

yeah sometimes i get sick of mcdonalds and go to hungry jacks :lol: .........why not, if you can.

Everyone gets sick of maccas!
bk_guest.jpg

dobermanmick said:
yeah they complain about feral cats but if we used them there would not be as many around
dont dump use them for feed
But then u would get all the animal rights people saying that they deserve to live, and to let them run freeeeee(in the wild where they can kill our native animals)

LMAO Fuscus!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The oil would be the sole nutrition value!

nah. we'r all in a mood for contributeing to other pplz knowledge

yes but i gained a lot of knowledge about allowed foods tonight and i was thinking about what i will be feeding a big python and cats are so easy to come by

I wonder what food is allowed in The USA asthe have some huge snakes over there
If you read this Kevyn can you please tell us what you feed the big guys over there !

so if a cats dead and its healthy its snake food in qld thats good to know my rspca atleast gasses 2 kittens a week and a lot of cats and dogs as well so when he is big enough i dont have to buy food anymore cause they just throw them out anyway

This season I am going to diversify the food I offer my animals...everything from the regular mice and rats, to cats, rabbits, chickens, guinea fowl, pigeons, chicken strips etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back