Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Jonno. sounds VERY nice. So do u know how to gass them? Incredible Reptiles here has been telling me how to do it. very interesting stuff. can't wait.

Gassing them isn't exactly rocket science man. Set up a ~100 litre tub with a tube going into it.

Pete - just turn the gas on nice and slow, then after 2 minutes crank that **** up.

Hey sxe, do you marinate those chicken strips or what?? Sounds real yummy. Can we come over for dinner??

Without going into detail, i have heard of people breeding corn snakes as food for their reptiles.....

Wouldn't the rabbit sausages be a great alternative to kittens?

How on gods green earth would you feed a 12 foot scrub sausages, I mean c'mon really are you serious or delerious??!!!

Definitely not delerious man.....why would you not be able to feed a 12 ft scrub rabbit sausages?Did you know Stockeh is selling 3 sizes of rabbit sausages?

Haha, the sausages would explode.

Adam - they're not marinated or cooked, just dusted with hospital grade healthy stuff (can't remember the exact name). And 12 foot Scrub, that's only a baby.

Winnie is only interested in food items with fur on it (such as what is available naturally). Do the rabbit sausages have fur on them????? What is their nutritional value?I am also fully aware of how big these snakes get sxe..... and 12 foot is just a bit bigger than a yearling actually!!!! :twisted:

And why would rabbit sausages be a great alternative to kittens? Kittens are working well for her and us. Why the need to substitute BROWNS?!?!?

Mick - the strips are regular chicken, cut up. Have a hunt around, I posted a photo of a mates red belly chowing into one. They love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back