Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
I found this in the garden and wondered if it might be a keelback? :) :p Anyone care to have a guess as to what it is...cos I don't have a clue! :p

(ps: I've been playing with it for a good half an hour and it seems pretty friendly, clearly not "poisonous" :lol:)

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0418.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

(ps: An optical illusion only. I do not endorse the handling of keelbacks like this! :p)

dude stop touching it cause it could have you on a silver platter

Nawww Moose, so beautiful. Reminds me of our youngest, though obviously yours has a much better temperament!

I found this in the garden and wondered if it might be a keelback? :) :p Anyone care to have a guess as to what it is...cos I don't have a clue! :p

(ps: I've been playing with it for a good half an hour and it seems pretty friendly, clearly not "poisonous" :lol:)

umm duno is it a green tree snake maybe ???? never seen one with bands like that but the head and body shape looks like one

umm dumb question but how do you no it isnt poisonous ?

lucky guess?

umm dumb question but how do you no it isnt poisonous ?

lucky guess?

Cause if you lick it you wont die!

It's "venomous", in fact I can guarantee it is by looking at those glands on the back of the head... I really hope your not still playing with it until you know exactly what it is.

haha god i dont think i would ever just pick up a snake and then post a "what is this thread" knowing my luck by the time some one replyed i would be convolsing on the floor

D3Pro, he is being sarcastic i think??
Whats the fancy term for taking the piss?

everyone knows only venemous snakes bite so if it hasn't bitten him it obviously isn't venomous ;)

I really hope your not still playing with it until you know exactly what it is.

This is the piece of advice I was after ;)

If you don't know what snake you are dealing with, your safest approach is "don't touch!" or use every precaution in anticipation of a potential bite.

OR, you can just safely handle this keelback I found....well, I think it's a keelback :D :p

Didn't realize you were taking the piss. *walks away* :)

:rolleyes: oh seriously, i know exactly what that is, it is a cross of all the aussie snakes from a long line of good temperment parents.
but at first i was certain it was an alligator...:lol::lol:

love the joke champ and beautiful lil Tiger Snake mate, hook line and sinker for some:p

Well it is Thursday night...not much on Tele :lol: Thanks for playing folks :D

your welcome, be funny to see if people still try guess for the next page or so :lol::lol::D

F'n beautiful with a capital F. Similar to the 2 i found in my house when i came home.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back