Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is Thursday night...not much on Tele :lol: Thanks for playing folks :D

I hate you so much right now hahaha... My first reaction was, "this guy should be in the darwin awards any second now"

lol good on you mate, nice tiger.

I hate you so much right now hahaha... My first reaction was, "this guy should be in the darwin awards any second now"

lol good on you mate, nice tiger.

Awww shucks :D :p

A bit of fun...I was bored and cleaning out the little girls apartment. I thought I'd take a few pics :D

Clearly not what to do regardless of whether or not you know an animal...but I'm a sucker for punishment ;) She is a VERY relaxed animal. As is the larger Tassie Tiger/Carpet above :lol:

How about I trade you my female bredli who thinks she's a tiger for you tiger that thinks she's a carpet lol

I especially love the skunk banding. Can't be tiger bands of course because everyone knows that tigers are striped.

Well it is Thursday night...not much on Tele :lol: Thanks for playing folks :D

Did I mention about this carpet python I found outside a pub in Tassie?? .....8)

dont-play-with-snakes-21096.jpg

Yes, good looking deep southern carpet moose. Oh yeh, and you are incorrigible!

Your best bet Shane is a load of bandages and a speed-dial for an ambulance (oh and good private health insurance - I hope they don't cotton on to my hobby though :lol:)

I believe anti-venom, whilst incredibly expensive, also has a very short shelf life. Not an option for little old me sadly :p Probably best you don't freehandle your elapids...that's the best way NOT to get bit :lol:

Thats awesome but it makes me nervous just looking at the stills - I love my safe Bredl & I'm getting him out to show him this thread LOL

Your Juvie is a cracker mate. I'll be keen to see it down the track a bit.

I keep many venomous snakes and most of them are very placid but I still never risk freehandling them... It is just not needed or woth the risk of loosing life or limb... JMO...

Cute little tiger moose!! But come on guys... That snake is native to you guys and a lot of people haven't seen it was a tiger :shock: Even I saw it at the first moment...

You goose Mooseman.Anyone can clearly see that it's a Melbourne locale BHP lol

I keep many venomous snakes and most of them are very placid but I still never risk freehandling them... It is just not needed or woth the risk of loosing life or limb... JMO...

Well said. And even if you do freehandle it's stupid and irresponsible to post pics in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back