What sort of car/bike do you drive/ride?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Skorpious said:
Here is my ride, now I got a second job (wages from the first go towards fuel!) I am going to have to spend some money pimpin it out!

RIMG0312_001.jpg

I adore the old Fords. Big solid machines. Was riding the freeway today and saw one up front of me. Unmistakeable! :) Unlike the new cars today that all look similar and have factory interchangeable parts. :(

Good to see the bikes making a considerable showing here too :)

HIROSHIMA SCREAMER!
IMAROTARYYOUAREurinatedON!
MUNCHMUNCHPISTONSFORLUNCH!
IFITAINTAROTORITAINTAMOTOR!
WHENTHECLUTCHDROPSTHEBULLSTOPS!
[edited by admin - no swearing!]
R
O
T
A
R
Y

P
O
W
E
R

Leigh, re the stickers on your bonnet. Do you get paid to advertise after you buy the goods? I never did understand the whole pay heaps of dollars to advertise someone elses product.

I would have thought, logically, that if you put those stickers on your vehicle, you would get a discount on the goods that went inside.

haha, narh, dunno why i put em on, i got all there gear in my car so i jus thought it would look aiight on there ;)
i got a carbon fibre bonnet coming anyway so they will be gone shortly

Wrasse said:
Leigh, re the stickers on your bonnet. Do you get paid to advertise after you buy the goods? I never did understand the whole pay heaps of dollars to advertise someone elses product.

I would have thought, logically, that if you put those stickers on your vehicle, you would get a discount on the goods that went inside.

Here here wrasse :wink: my thoughts exactly. I even have the badges removed from my car because I was not offered a sponsorship deal :) Dealer number plate surrounds are my pet hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back