What sort of car/bike do you drive/ride?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
boa said:
I like the rotaries myself, I have a few rotary powered Norton bikes.

boa, I envy you.
There was only ever a few norton's & suzuki's produced with a wankel motor & I would love either or the rare road pacer (13B HZ holden produced by mazda)

I would get back into the rotary & drag racing scene if I didnt have a family to cart around. These days I am driving wagons or 4wd's :(

here is my little motocrosser 1998 black plastics, Boysen reeds, Pro Circuit power pipe will swap for 6 jungles if anyone is interested

Yeah Norton produced around a 1000 all up. This is one of mine, ex works race bike, 145 hp back in 1989 for a 600cc bike wasn't too shabby :D

JandC_Reptiles said:
boa, I envy you.
There was only ever a few norton's & suzuki's produced with a wankel motor & I would love either or the rare road pacer (13B HZ holden produced by mazda)
RCW.jpg

Are you sure? Merlot prefer a steeper slope to help with drainage
Fairly sure. Shiraz vines tend to have the thicker stems. I do see what you mean about the slope, though. But there is wind to take into consideration.

That's a sweet little car Sherman. It looks just like the little tiny Hyundai I had a few years ago. They're nice cars, hey!

they are fairly new vines anyway havent had many seasons by looks of them

A picture of a person sitting in a car at a vinyard does not make it the person who owns the car or the grapes!

I wish :!: [/img] I realy drive a toyota corolla but I dont have any pics.

Mark said:
A picture of a person sitting in a car at a vinyard does not make it the person who owns the car or the grapes!

But Mark, on this site, the rule is, if there isn't a picture then it didn't happen. Now you are questioning our very being. You are actually suggesting that even with a picture it may not have happened.

Now we need to stop going on about cars. They waste too much money. spend your hard earned on a rough scale or a albino olive or GTP. that is much more fun. and then post the pic's here.

I haven't seen anyone think a GTP is an expensive Ford on this site yet.

For work i drive a BA one tonne Falcon Ute, around home i am driving a Ford Festiva ( cheap in Fuel ) I have a toy car in the garage which i want ready in time for Bathurst. Its a 1973 XA Falcon Superbird which is having a bare metal respray done. I am also convicing Dad to take the engine out so the engine bay can be sprayed in which i can then tinker with the motor with a mechanic friend of mine. We have every intention of putting a 351 crank in my 302.
AND last but not least i am halfway through getting my Honda CBR 250.

GIDDY UP!!!!!

Simone.

We have an old Nissan Pintara (or as my partner calls it "grocery getter") But we also have this baby which comes out for drives occasionally.
Dscn0140.jpg

My god,- for a bunch of nice tempered herpers theres a hell of alot of spanner brained rev-heads on here,
and sherm, how is a pic of a crappy porche bragging? :wink:

oh, the very last of the GQ st nissan patrol wagon is what gets me any and I mean any where in oz I want to go. Best 4x4 they ever made, the GUs dont even come close IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back