Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Bright Blue GTP
2. GTP
3. Green and Blue GTP

LOL......

My favourites I would have to say monitors, they are so lively to watch and feeding is always interesting :), But pythons are so easy to keep. Monitor wise Im a huge fan of ackies and python wise Diamonds, Bredls and womas are my picks

I'm with you Chloe love the king cobras would love to see one in the flesh.
Of the australians can't go past Diamonds and for lizards accies and beardies but all reptiles are great

hmmm. to be honest, i love all the herps i keep within my house. and i cant pick a favourite out of them. but if i had to 'choose' a herp i dont yet have but one day would like to, i would hav to say a albino carpet python, i do have a obsession with albinos and a carpet is my fav.

My favourite herp we have is definately my hatchy Frill neck, followed by Homer the adult Frilly.

its so hard to choose one but monitors would have to take first place for me perenties they are my fav after that i would have to say chameleons they are sooo cool they change colour their tounges and their eyes and feet just the coolest then after that would be all herps they rule

This thread proves that it is hard to choose just one species :)
i know its hard to choose just one. you think of one, and then another and another and another, my top five would change probably twice a day!

i love king browns! i was up in townsville about 2 months ago and had to pull a king brown off the road, it was dead, which brought a tear to my eye but it was the most beautiful snake!

I don't have anything at the moment but if i were to get something it'd be from the following list:
1) childrens
2) stimmys
3) macs
4) perthensis
5) V. brevicauda
6) L. burtonis
7) V. caudolineatus
8) V. pilbarensis
9) V. primordius
10) V. gilleni

Some of them really common...some really rare. But thats my wish list :D

horris the lace monitor who has an attitude
and oscar the atherton jungle who never dose any thing wrong
all the stimpsons who just play cool
and the brown trees who get snappy when aproached
and kit the red belly black that has not arrived on the plane yet ,pick up tomorrow
cant wait .....i cant really have a favorite rep as there all different and pose a different nature.
they all get the same attention.
cheer's steve.

Ive have to say:
1. GTP
2. Albino Olive
3. BHP
4. Cape Coastal
5. Hypo Bredli
6. Painted Turtle
7. SW Stimson, Northern Yellow Faced Turtle, Hypo or striped coastals, Black and White Jungle, Common turtles, and LOADS more!

stimmie
shinglebacks
frillies
bredli
olive python
eastern and gippsland water dragons
and
hooded scaley foot

mine would have to be diamonds and bredlis but really i love all the australian herps and if we are talking world wide well the king cobra the eye lash viper and of course albino burmese python

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back