Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty excited, it'll be my first time going =) can't work out whether I want to get a Stimmie, Jungle, Coastal or MD. I'm leaning towards coastal but they do get a tad big...

Taking about $600 next year. Not much compared to the prices of the animals, but still, I'm 13...

I'm pretty excited, it'll be my first time going =) can't work out whether I want to get a Stimmie, Jungle, Coastal or MD. I'm leaning towards coastal but they do get a tad big...

save like crazy and get em all!!

I bought 3 new tanks today. Will need to get them setup and ready by Feb. I always have my eye out for a bargain..........just in case something comes along.

I am so glad they will be repeating the event...I was gutted last year as I couldnt go.......I am so hoping nothing goes wrong to stop me next year !!

Do we know dates yet....or have they just nominated the month.....

Depending on how much money i have.... i hope to be going for Roughies, GTS, a Jag, and another Jungle OR woma or blackhead.... So fair to say id probably need about $3000.... I hope to have a thousand lol!

Oh and definately loooking forwad hoping to see some Albino Olives for the first tiime !

Yipeeeee
With any luck I will be there...Dad in Sydney has now had his knee replacement lol
However Step dad and Mum are very frail here in Melbourne so here's hoping they will be ok in Feb so I can go

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was some girlie thing about the 14th!

Seems like there's more than just love going on in Feb

By the way the Castle Hill Expo (in NW Sydney) is on the 12th February

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back