Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekiel86

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE!

SO WHO HAS THE BIGGEST SNAKE OR PYTHONON HERE AND PICTURES TO PROVE IT!!:lol: NOT OFF A WEBSITE BUT YOUR OWN PETS :D;)

A GUY THE I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH HAS A 10 ALMOST 11 FOOT OLIVE PYTHON AND HE THINKS ITS THE BIGGEST SNAKE IN AUS!!!HAHAHAHAHA POOR GUY I KNOW!:lol:

SO IM LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE.. IF YOU COULD POST SOME PICS AND SIZES WOULD BE SO GOOD..I CAN FINALLY MAKE HIM EAT HIS OWN WORDS! HAHA:lol:

EVEN IF U HAVE SOMETHING THATS UNDER 10 FOOT LIKE 7 -9 THATS STILL BIG..POST AWAY!..

I WOUNDER WHO HAS THE BIGGEST ONE ON HERE!!!??????? IS IT YOU..

GAME ON PEOPLE!!! :D

LOL mine is 50cm if that helps.
He is still a baby.

I reckon if you were after the smallest mine would win... lol, mines about the same as Divans... Divan do you know if it is a he?
Danni

HAHAHAHA THAT ONE MADE ME LAUGH ...but damn he is cute..cant see wat he is ...

I have 3 decent sized pythons and another arriving next week. 2 Port Macs and an olive. The carpets are just over 7, olive just under 8 - all still growing :D

And Leeroy - a local BHP visited one of our herp meetings

Attachments

• P1020670.jpg
    P1020670.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 180
  • P1020442.jpg
    P1020442.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 200
  • Leeroy.JPG
    Leeroy.JPG
    69.5 KB · Views: 246
ezekiel,

I have a photo of me handling a Scrub Python that is well over 5 metres long. I can post the photo if you like, but you stipulated that you only wanted people to post animals that they own. This Scrub Python is a captive animal in Australia, just not owned by me.

ezekiel,

I have a photo of me handling a Scrub Python that is well over 5 metres long. I can post the photo if you like, but you stipulated that you only wanted people to post animals that they own. This Scrub Python is a captive animal in Australia, just not owned by me.
I sure want to see it. :D

Dave.

yeah man fire away i wana c...the darwin is amazing in that pic i have to around the same size..i LOVE THEM there my fav hahaha
My sankesas the 1st piuc is so good...is it a boy or gal..wat a beautiful sanke :D

This guy was restrained and measured out to right on 5.5 metres - Denvers missus was present at the time and can attest to this.

Attachments

• Stupid.JPG
    Stupid.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 462
Neil dropped around tonight with his boy's.....
BHPgirl-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back