Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha voodoo yours crazy man hhahaha *** happens if u get a bite from her..jesus..how long do have to your in trouble... :O like wat 20.. 30 mins... ???

why cant u keep them in wa..

think bout the door in the picture..its hight then 6 foot..work it out by that u can see a lil bit of her down the door and that bouts 2 foot easy...and there is alot more there then that.. its a good 10foot looking snake!

No offense, but I'm glad I'm in Brisbane and not in WA. What kind of rule would prevent you from keeping a WATER python? They don't do anything but bite a little. Not harmful at all.

think bout the door in the picture..its hight then 6 foot..work it out by that u can see a lil bit of her down the door and that bouts 2 foot easy...and there is alot more there then that.. its a good 10foot looking snake!

I know! I just about fell off my seat when I saw the picture. I'll ask the guy who owns her to get a photo of her where it shows her real size.

~ notechistiger.

why cant u keep them in wa..

Stupid DEC rules, we aren't allowed to import pythons from over east either. Thats why the prices are so high here. We aren't even allowed to keep RSP and they're only found in WA.

Oh well... I can't keep complaining about it, things will change eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back