Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
waters hehehe wonder what the offsprings temperments r gonna be like. also ferrets

Attachments

• P2100008.jpg
    P2100008.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 83
  • P8080009.jpg
    P8080009.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 70
Hope you breed heads of bredli mr bredli, then i can buy some from you :)

I wouldn't mind doing a bit of breeding myself this season ;)

but maybe only my striped coastals will breed!

should have storrs,pygmy mulgas and ridgeys,hoping for lacies and mertons but might not be old enough yet,eastern and central beardies,stumpies,blotcheds,eastern and blue phase gippys,and a long shot possibly land mullets if im lucky enough to have an actual pair plus darwin carpets,hmmmm,best i set some rearing cages up just in case me thinks

Fingers crossed:

Underwoodisaurus Milii
Nephrurus Levis Levis
Phyllurus Platurus
S.Taenicauda
S.Ciliaris
D.Granariensis
P.Vitticeps

This year will be my second attempt, hopefully I get some baby Maculosa this year (yes, thats all). They must've been too shy last year because I kept checking on them all the time.

Glimmerman, what about your Port Macs? Having a rest?

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I have no interest in, or desire to, breed any of my reptiles and cannot understand the drive to do so. But to each their own :D

Nothing! Absolutely nothing! I have no interest in, or desire to, breed any of my reptiles and cannot understand the drive to do so. But to each their own :D

For some money , keep the species going , proof that husbandry is working , thrill etc

I find it stressful to say the least incubation hatching feeding good homes but will still give them a go this years as I keep in pairs if they do they do If they don't they dont

For some money , keep the species going , proof that husbandry is working , thrill etc

I find it stressful to say the least incubation hatching feeding good homes but will still give them a go this years as I keep in pairs if they do they do If they don't they dont
The reasons you provide make sense, but I am like you and find the whole process much much too stressful. Although I confess, seeing little heads poking out of eggs, and little tounge sipping the air for the first time was one of the biggest thrills I have ever had!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back