Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we will be trying WA stimmies, SA stimmies, coastals, central netted dragons, blue tongues
shingle backs and thick tail geckoes

Dragons

hi this is the first time i've posted anything.
This year we hope to breed our 3 yearling pairs of C. Decresii, one pair of C. Vadnappa and some vitticeps.

Welcome to the site mate, good luck with your breeding efforts this season.

Hi Chris1,

I'll be giving stumpies/shinglebacks a go this year, but have no idea how to go about it.
Have you found any resources or know anyone with sage advice?:D

All will go well Kevin (slither), positive thought! we are hoping for lots of babies from you!

Morelia Matt will be trying for U.Milii, P.Lesueurii and M.Stimsoni.

where the hell did u pull that from shawn?!

u. milii = yes....

p. lesueurii = dont know how my 2 boys will go? i didnt think either was a tranny?

a. stimsoni = too young this year!

breeding blueys,bearded dragons,water dragons,sand monitors,gillens,ridgetails and 6 shinglbacks just out last week maybe other reptiles but i think the rest might be a bit young good luck everyone

hoping to breed my eastern blueys and my eastern long enck turtles

I can only hope, will have to wait and see.

thats the same with me my jungles bred 4 times last year but nothing happened so i dont hold much hope for this year

got high yellow diamonds (gosford locale) and N. levis levis to breed this year :D

im going to have my first ever attempt at breeding this year im tryin with diamonds dont think ill have much luck though if any one has info to help me please email me at [email protected] or just post it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back