Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is kind of a funny thread. It is very unlikely that Chondro's live in that area but as it has been pointed out it isn't completely impossible. Chondro's have been observed living in the high Mountains by people studying Boeleni, area's that have very cool night time temps 10 C and lower at times. These animals have adapted through time to these temps just as the Boeleni have. So in order for there to be a self sustaining population in Sydney they would have had to be there all along.

A captive animal escaping and surviving to reproduce is really really unlikely unless it originally came from an area like I mentioned above. By the way Chondro's are just as likely to escape as any other python, I remember a thread on another site where a youngster had escaped and was found perched outside of the Apartment where he was kept many stories up, I'll see if I can find it as there was a photo of it where it was found.
I've had a few escape over the years and one adult male that was never found but again they couldn't survive if they made it outside.

Now what would you do if you found this hanging over a tree limb while out walking in the woods?
I already picked "Run screaming in Terror! " After knocking whomever I was with down so I'd have a better chance of escaping!
A.jpg

take it to the country fair, it would win biggest pumpkin for sure

Tell you what, when I have a spare GTP that I want to kill, I will happily let it go with a satelite tracking system in Sydney ok.

$10 I find that tracking system inside a lace monitor about 3 days later lol..

this is sydney pugsley, it would be in a cat or a homeless teenager

Hahahahahaha omg im with aslan i feel dumber after reading this thread(and im blonde:D)

BUT...

This was also found lurking in the sydney bush...

Kinda makes you wonder..:lol:

Attachments

• bigfoot.jpg
    bigfoot.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 33
Minka, that is a photo of me running from the thing above.. If you look closely you can see the fear in my eyes!! Randy

This discussion made it to page 16? Did people actually discuss it the whole way through, or is most of this thread filled with posts like the one I'm making now, from people who thought it too ridiculous to read beyond the first two or three posts?

I have Chondros breeding in the drains outside my house, the cat used to bring them in, but the pterodactyls ate it (they're not extinct, you know? A few of them were missed by scientists, they live in the suburbs eating domestic pets).

We have GTP's running around here in the wild in Perth, true story :)

Obviously everyone is denying the existance of GTPs in Sydney so they can capitalise on the profit of this wild colony.

Never argue with idiots.They bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.The end.

Never argue with idiots.They bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.The end.

Well said!, Now can one of the Mods please lock this
load of dribble so it cant continue.
THANKYOU

good god its like the storey how someone saw a wild frill neck down in sydney "no it was a frill neck not a bearded" don't know how many times ive heard that before.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back