Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares if it's got blue in it, a funny pattern etc etc it's different, it's unusual, if it was genetic it could be a link to super form. The possibilities are endless if it is a genetic trait... I don't think people really understand that. This could be a missing link to produce a morph out of this world, something that no one has ever seen before.

Bring on the day's of designer snakes and heritable traits. Genetic stuff up's are the way of the future.

I'm looking forward to times to come.

im with you fully on that , everyone knows i like my mutants.

however that bredli looks the same as one of my diamonds did once after a few doeses of antibionics it went just like that bredli did all funky looking then died a mth later.
he did take it to a vet for some reason ( scalerot ) is my guess. tell your mate not to waste hes money because if it was a real freak the guy would be mad to sell it . and he wants $1000 or a normal bredli?? what the , i think he means ill swap my sick and almost dead snake for one of your good ones.

. and he wants $1000 or a normal bredli?? what the ..

I also found that to be fairly strange - trying to market it as some weird new morph, but offering
to trade this one of a kind animal for a normal type of the same species is a bit odd.

It takes all sorts.

Someone will buy it. Im sure there would be a bidding war. After all there are many gulliable souls out there. I almost feel sorry for the person who purchases it...

You sure it just didn't get too close to the microwave and had its colours erased? You know like a magnet does to tapes? hehe

I'm with Minka on this one, some sucker will buy it !

Seeing as the general consensus is 'some sucker will buy it', why is this? because you think it's sick, not heritable or a hybrid?

I'd like to see some updated pictures of it. Why is it still the same two old pictures being used?

Check out the Herp Trader - it's sold. Don't get me wrong ....... it's different, but I cannot justify coughing up $1000 for it.

Why not? some people pay $100,000 for a painting. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

^ Exactly, and $1000 isn't much to a lot of herpetoculturists. If it is a heritable morph then it'll pay off big time, if not, then it's not a huge loss.

It may not be a financial decision. Cant someone just buy it cause they like it?

It may not be a financial decision. Cant someone just buy it cause they like it?

Of course they can, but generally with these kind of things money is the reason. The animal is being sold for more than a normal bredli and a lot of people like to make their money back (and then some).

how come everyone is so sure it can't be a cross because it has come from roy? Everyone makes mistakes, the one cross I own came from pails 4 scales
Mistakes? Hahaha.. Big stupid mistake to make in my opinion. :)

Last edited:
On RDU there is an adult female for sale with the exact same condition! Perhaps it just may be a heritable trait...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back