Your favourite alcoholic beverage?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
long island ice teas go down really well, dont need many though.

i also am a victim of bundy, cant even stand to smell it anymore.

luscious frutiy red, rum cola udl depending where i am and where i am going

funny... i've been probably the most drunk i've ever been in my life on bundy but I can always go back. However after one fateful night on southern comfort many years ago, even to this day the smell of it churns my stomach (which is a pain in the ass as it's the ONLY thing my missus drinks..... and pretty rarely too)

people who drink corona's with lime & lemon are posers imho. Let me tell you a story.

A couple of years ago I had a business conference with a fairly high up bloke from another company. We were meeting up for lunch in the CBD to discuss some matters, so I thought I'd do the right thing and order some corona's as he was of mexican descent.

When the barmaid bought out the coronas, with a slice of lemon in it, he just started laughing and laughing, until he finally asked why the hell there was a piece of lemon sticking out of his corona bottle. The bar maid said "that's how you serve corona sir...." to which he replied "The reason that people in Mexico serve their beer with a slice of lemon is so you can rub the lemon across the top of the bottle to kill any germs there."

her face went red, and I learnt something that day. I always thought it was a weird pactice.

Although I'm a bit young I do get a Sip occasionally And like Kalua < spelling? and Vodka

funny... i've been probably the most drunk i've ever been in my life on bundy but I can always go back. However after one fateful night on southern comfort many years ago, even to this day the smell of it churns my stomach (which is a pain in the ass as it's the ONLY thing my missus drinks..... and pretty rarely too)

people who drink corona's with lime & lemon are posers imho. Let me tell you a story.

A couple of years ago I had a business conference with a fairly high up bloke from another company. We were meeting up for lunch in the CBD to discuss some matters, so I thought I'd do the right thing and order some corona's as he was of mexican descent.

When the barmaid bought out the coronas, with a slice of lemon in it, he just started laughing and laughing, until he finally asked why the hell there was a piece of lemon sticking out of his corona bottle. The bar maid said "that's how you serve corona sir...." to which he replied "The reason that people in Mexico serve their beer with a slice of lemon is so you can rub the lemon across the top of the bottle to kill any germs there."

her face went red, and I learnt something that day. I always thought it was a weird pactice.
:lol: I've also heard about the lemon rubbing before but fail to see why you would call me a poser for this being my drink of choice.
Not trying to argue with you, just interested as to what I am posing as by drinking it with lime ?

sorry i could have phrased that better, bitey :p

I don't think you're a poser for drinking coronas, and I don't think anyone is a poser for drinking them. but people who refuse to drink a corona without a slice of lemon or lime.... strange.

Zubrowka or Wybrowa vodka neat straight from the freezer.
Southern and dry for an Amaretto sour or a mixed drink.
Drambuie or Agavero or Bacardi 151 for a shot.
Hahn Premium, Steinlager Pure,or Nastro for beers. And most dark beers, old, Guiness etc....

Last edited:
oh and I gotta say a new drink my sis introduced me to is, I think its called liquor 49 with dry.(correct me if thats wrong) It tastes like a lemon merengue pie, and very potent if consumed all night.

Liqor 43 or Cuarenta y tres. Spanish liquer similar to original Galliano but with more depth. Great over vanilla icecream.

Why on earth are all the kids poting on here.......some as young as 14. Hmmm last I heard it was illegal to drink if your under 18.

Why on earth are all the kids poting on here.......some as young as 14. Hmmm last I heard it was illegal to drink if your under 18.

Not illegal if having a meal with your parents or drinking at home with parental consent.

Underage binge drinking is a huge problem we have in our society and the Lemonade like drinks, cruisers etc are just making it worse.

people who drink corona's with lime & lemon are posers imho. .

Maybe some are, but I have been drinking Corona long before 'The Fast and the furious' turned it into a 'cool' drink. Why with lemon, because it tastes good, if it is trendy to drink it that way so be it, if it wasn't, I would still be flinging the lemon into it. I planted a lemon tree for this very purpose.

Not illegal if having a meal with your parents or drinking at home with parental consent.

Underage binge drinking is a huge problem we have in our society and the Lemonade like drinks, cruisers etc are just making it worse.

The 'having a meal part', allows under 18's to be on licensed premises in the company of an adult for the purpose of having a meal. It doesn't allow them to consume alcohol.

There is only one reason i will accept for anyone getting a corona with a lemon. If you are trying to get a girl to develop a taste for beer, that is all they are good for. They are far too expensive and they are served in quantities that are too small.

beer and bourbon or JD, usually in large quantities and very fast :lol:

In Qld kids can legally drink under the supervision of a person over 18(im fairly sure). If you get caught drinking in public get in more trouble than you would for injecting herion(for 1st offence).

There is only one reason i will accept for anyone getting a corona with a lemon. If you are trying to get a girl to develop a taste for beer, that is all they are good for. They are far too expensive and they are served in quantities that are too small.

haha so true, i should change my above post to beer except corona, although it isnt even beer IMO :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back