Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

$NaKe PiMp

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As i think back over the years ive realised the ammount of women who have been completely repelled by mine and other people i knows snake intrest/hobby has been enormous.
Im sure there are plenty of guys whos marriage or relationship has been ruined by wives/girlfriends hating on snakes.
I never met many girls that intersted in snakes,there seems to be plenty that get on this forum,but out in the real world they are very rare.

There is hatred in plauge proportions.

has snakes made you single?

I think it easily could have, that's why I only keep lizards now.

I think it easily could have, that's why I only keep lizards now.

Wha-CH

I'm lucky, my GF likes them. She's the one who suggested them!

She does hate me riding motocross, and the thought of me getting a road bike, but I told her if she wants me, she'll have to put up with it. I guess I must be cute as a button, because she's still hangin' around.

no, i love snakes and my partner is liking them more and more. He likes monitors but. :) Happy days including my collection of snakes

Wha-CH

I'm lucky, my GF likes them. She's the one who suggested them!

She does hate me riding motocross, and the thought of me getting a road bike, but I told her if she wants me, she'll have to put up with it. I guess I must be cute as a button, because she's still hangin' around.

:/....

I didn't realise it was that bad Rob. I guess it's like anything where you need to find someone who shares your interests. It's just unfortunate our hobby is apparently so "repulsive"

I didn't realise it was that bad Rob. I guess it's like anything where you need to find someone who shares your interests. It's just unfortunate our hobby is apparently so "repulsive"

You'd think it would be easier to get a woman to tolerate snakes as opposed to a swinging husband, eh?

The only complaints I get is when the electricity bill arrives, it will cost more since we have moved.
cheers

Was single for a long time, but more due to the fact ive got a head that will scare a starving dog out of a butchers shop than my hobbies.

what's this thing called a relationship??? never heard of that...because i've never been in one. i'm single and hating it, i have my snake and lizard and a hermit life.....the only person stopping me getting more snakes is mum!

yea is that bad ,they put up with drunk fat alco wife beater types who abuse substances over a man who quite fancies an elapid,and even pythons,i thought they would at least like pythons

Yes, but that is about to change ;-) shhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL
Arggghhhh no not wives/girlfriends("loves"Man) but last one said nooo to snake, he is gone(well marriage wise)

yea is that bad ,they put up with drunk fat alco wife beater types who abuse substances over a man who quite fancies an elapid,and even pythons,i thought they would at least like pythons

I can understand not being comfortable with elapids, if they were in my joint I'd double check the cages all the time, but it's a shame they can't learn to tolerate a caged python.

yes and im a girl . youd be surprised how many guys are scared of snakes and arnt even scared to show it.

lol my darwin just fell off his branch nawwww who needs a man ..

Common interest is the thread that holds relationships together. All else fades. If you dont share the same passion maybe you can enjoy eachothers passions in parallel. I've done that.

If there's no joy in it, move on. Just give it a good go first.

No, snakes haven't made me single, but the fruit bat I was raising put a few off when I first met my husband! Fortunately, he thought the little guy was cute and has been very tolerant of my many animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back