Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well there is a percentage of women that like pythons at least ,but where are all the girls with a soft spot that includes elapids

No, snakes haven't made me single, but the fruit bat I was raising put a few off when I first met my husband! Fortunately, he thought the little guy was cute and has been very tolerant of my many animals.

I couldn't work out if you were talking about a son of yours, or an animal, until the part in bold. :D

well there is a percentage of women that like pythons at least ,but where are all the girls with a soft spot that includes elapids

Just get a dumb one that likes pythons, and act possessive over the elapids so she never feels the need to touch them for fear of making you upset.

i want to find someone who has their own animal collection, and then we can put them together to make a zoo =] definitely doesnt work if the other person isnt animal friendly...

I am actually really interested in elapids and want to eventually have them. But then again I am told by Men I am sooo out of the normal "female"pigeon hole that the normal rules fly out the window where I am concerned LOL(I think they have meant it as a compliment LOL)

yea there is some cool chicks that like elapids but there usually got a partner already

i like looking with a lock on the cage =] not so keen on any handling... at all...

colubrids im fine with!

my husband hates snake, wont come near them.

but he understands that relationships are about accommodating each others wants and needs.

I LET him play his stupid computer games, he LETS me keep my snakes. done deal.

yea there is some cool chicks that like elapids but there usually got a partner already
What about ones from the bush? we are bred pretty tough ;-) not much faze them.... and honestly a lot get tired of the "cowboys"(not all are as "manly"as they make out lol) They seem to want a decent Man.... might be worth looking at?

What about ones from the bush? we are bred pretty tough ;-) not much faze them.... and honestly a lot get tired of the "cowboys"(not all are as "manly"as they make out lol)

everyone who ive met from 'the bush' doesnt like snakes =[

yeah the people i know have only been around elapids and were taught from an early age to be afraid =/

my sisters BF said he'd kill my 10wk old if it came near him, lol i said if he touches her i'd knock him to the moon's moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back