Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilezac

Reaction score
hey im just wondering whos going to the SOFAR Expo in Newcastle next year I will going im hoping to pick up a water dragon :)

I am!!! lol im not sure what im getting till i get there tho, unfortunatly it wont be any reptiles, Just accessories etc. Are u allowed to take photos of the reps, or is it a "no photo zone" cause i would like to take my camera along with me. :)

I am!!! lol im not sure what im getting till i get there tho, unfortunatly it wont be any reptiles, Just accessories etc. Are u allowed to take photos of the reps, or is it a "no photo zone" cause i would like to take my camera along with me. :)

What kind of accessories I found prices weren't cheap ? Even could of been mark up.

Hope more breeders go next year this year there was like none. I got there before opening only really had 2 snakes I wanted bought one. Hopefully it's packed out this year.

Things like heatmats, hides, fake plants etc maybe an enclosure. I never went last year so i couldnt check out prices or what people even sold. Hopefully its nice and packed full of breeders, ive only been once and all i remeber seeing was nothing but black headed pythons lol i also saw a few childreni, spotteds, bearded dragons, blue toungues. Thats all i can remember anyway lol.

hopefully i will be attending if i can get a lift lol
last year was great
maybe ill get a coastal if theres any and some scorpions and another beardie ahh too many things!!

yeah I hope the turn out is huge last years was :/ not so goo I wanna pick up hides plants and mostly feeder insect and a water dragon( that's what I hope ) Im mainly going for the feeder insect from all things slimy giant mealworms :)

- - - Updated - - -

I also wanna know cause I would like to record it

I wish I could go :( SA, hurry up and get a reptile expo!

yeah I hope the turn out is huge last years was :/ not so goo I wanna pick up hides plants and mostly feeder insect and a water dragon( that's what I hope ) Im mainly going for the feeder insect from all things slimy giant mealworms :)

- - - Updated - - -

I also wanna know cause I would like to record it

They didn't have any water dragon this years, I couldnt see any, can't wait for it though, I am hoping to buy some silk worms there as well, maybe some plants, hopefully it isn't as expensive at it was this year. I did love those hatchie spotted's though and many snakes from Snake Farmer.

Little bit early yet isnt it for sofar threads isnt it?

They didn't have any water dragon this years, I couldnt see any, can't wait for it though, I am hoping to buy some silk worms there as well, maybe some plants, hopefully it isn't as expensive at it was this year. I did love those hatchie spotted's though and many snakes from Snake Farmer.

I saw two water dragons this year from the guy I got my bluey from

Hopefully, there was this year, most pythons I saw there, it was great. I especially loved the Spotty hatchies, so cute.
There was an auction apparently before I got there, going earlier next year to watch the auction though :p
We stayed there all day (10:30 - 5:00?)

Next year will be much better for me cause ill actually know what im looking at. I went to last years one but at the time i didnt know much about reptiles or the species, i only knew the ones i listed in my previous post. :)
I liked the venomous reptile demonstration aswell.

i went 2 yrs ago and all i remember was a couple blokes selling loads of jungles and as u waved yur hand over the tubs they all had typical jungle attitude LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back