Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great to meet APS people, maybe we can all work something out for the Newcastle/Port stephens/Hunter/Central coast people on APS.
Maybe we could all meet at a designated location or something, lol.

Anyway, I am also excited for this year, it will be great.
im so keeeen ! i hope they have good range geckos and water dragons :))
and that's a good idea

Im really keen on seeing some albino darwins, ive never personally seen any and they are one of my fav morphs :)
I would love to see some monitors but unfortunatly its not the right time of the year.

Now that this has been moved to chit chat.... I'll be there, look for the great looking guy with a fantastic sense of humor and a small ego, that will be me :p

Last edited:
Who's going to be selling at the expo ? And what will you be selling ?

I will be there, (I am a SOFAR Member), will be my 4th or 5th year. You will findme talking to people around the SOFAR display reptiles.

Amazing how it has changed over the last few years. Used to be that you would ask the person if they had a licence, and they would say "No, just looking".

Now they say yes, have a licence and most know what they are looking to add to their collection. Some pretend that they are not going to buy anything, but then you see them later and they will have bought an adorable little hatchie that they just had to have.

I dont know who will be there this year, or what they will be selling, but if you have any specific questions just PM me.

SOFAR meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month at West Wallsend Community Hall.

i am going to be getting a spotted python and a pygmy bearded dragon if i can find them

Yes - Still at the same place. It is the only local venue big enough, (to many issues with the Entertainment Centre).

We have been looking for bigger alternatavies, because as anyone who has been it can get a little crowded. But then thats most herp expos.

I only have one question...are camera's allowed? :D

They were last year, but common sense states you should always seek permission before taking photo's, particularly of the breeders area (some may not want their photo taken, for whatever reason).

They were last year, but common sense states you should always seek permission before taking photo's, particularly of the breeders area (some may not want their photo taken, for whatever reason).

Yeh i do agree, its kinda rude if one does not ask for permission, i wouldnt just take a photo without consent from the owner.

im going to be getting bluetongues as I wanna start breeding I was getting a water dragon but nah not now

Just a question - Should breeders that have hatchies, have feed and shedding records, if they dont, then what is your advice? (I.e - Walk away, ask when the last shed, feed was? or?)

I got a feed/shed record with my BHP, but didn't with my other two snakes (one being a hatchy)

Will be there hopefully helping a good friend out sellin his snakes:)

Not long now, a month away tomorrow, counting down ;)
Hoping to buy a few snakes, not sure what yet, coming super early so I dont miss out on anything too awesome.

Will there be any geckos at the expo and if so what would the average price be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back