Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i dont fink it is but i think i know who it is.

Not Rough Scaleds.

But I am also attempting to breed carpet pytons, maculosa and brown tree snakes. Anyone with an adult male brown tree snake in Brisbane? I would like a shed skin please.

Who cares if you fail, i don't think your talking it up unless your saying you will definatly breed them.
It's also a good chance for other to learn, me included, so fess up.

and I think there is only one guy on here who can give me pointers, he already has a PM waiting for him.

I'll go check my inbox :lol:

go on sxe, put them out of there misery.

If the current owner would answer his bloody phone, I'd be able to pay for the would be parents. When I own them 100% I'll let people know.

I have a snake loving family to buy for, I'm interested in anything that's a reptile, If it isn't and it's Dingo breeding, I'll have 1 of those. lol
Em

I wanna breed my diamonds. I will be posting several questions mid winter about how to go about it.

cheers

Jonny

i'm tring to breed my diamonds and blueys.
jonny do you have multiple males? that can help!!

Diamonds,Darwins,Coastals,Childrens,Blue tongues and maybe Darwins. Oh, and I will throw in a secret too as that seems to be in fashion.

would that be bigguy that has kept taipans? good luck with ya breeding projects mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back