Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey bigguy have you bred taipans before? also do you keep many taipans?

i dont have any plans to breed this year as the real estate is ready to kick me out at any time (got 3rd/last warring on the weekend) and i want to wait till i get my dam loan aproved so i can buy a house and have what ever pets, work on what ever car and have my dam music up till 6 in the mornin if i dam well want!!

craig said:
jonny do you have multiple males? that can help!!

nah Craig, just the one. I am told you can put the shedding of another male in to get the other male "horny" :oops:

cheers

Jonny

Last year I only had one boy, I put in a few sheds but did not see much going on in the aviary.

This year I have two boys so I hope things go much better.

I plan to breed... NT carpets, Banded Tree snakes and varanus Baritji :)

Ive already got two kids so I wont be breeding again.
Im glad your not breeding Luke. The idea of a few more of you on the list is downright scarey.
Peter

The plan was to get the trio of Inland Taipans off of HerpShop. I spoke to the owner, but couldn't get through to him all day yesterday, and unfortunately someone else got in before I did. Not happy at all.

Note - If anyone has (not likely but hey) or knows of someone with Microleptidotus, I will pay good money for them etc...

Tell me about it, now I had a big wad of cash in my pocket and don't know what to buy.

Keep looking for Inlands, don't blow the money on something you don't really want, the longer you wait the more money you'll have and the more likely you are to find what your after.

good call noone i was almost tempted to buy a big pair of olives out of the trading post today but thought i better wait till i get my pair of hatchy bhp's oh i cant wait. what are they like when they are hatchy's? aggresive biting wise or do they just headbut like i have been told?

Same as most hatchling pythons, but bhps tend to be more show than go.
Some will sit there hissing at you and rolling their bottom jaw open for a newie it would be pretty scary :lol: it's pretty cool to see.

Taipans aren't something that is really bred. I only know of two people who bred them last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back