Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that too Nervous! I thought thered be lots, but not a single one...

The freshwater croc was gorgeous, My daughter wanted a photo with it, but wouldnt get her pic taken with the guy holding it, she wanted to hold it herself! pretty brave for a 3yr old, IMO!

Camos reptiles had a tub full of Pygmy dragons eggs and they were hatching there, so cute

Spewing I missed that!

Took me to only the first table to get myself a pair of baby shinglebacks nice price too :D

I walked in and seen them and thought I'd do my rounds and went back and BAM they were gone, kicking myself especially for $120

Not one person had a Jag on display... i was hoping to see a Jag. the albino olives were beautiful! and dolittle's diamonds were crackers!

Not sure the name of breeders table but they had 2 jas early in the morn next to the turtles

Last edited:
yeah i was pretty sure there was at least one jag there. we got some great deals on geckos :D we got there for 8.40, there was no line, went inside to get a coffee, come back out and the line was massive! we by passed the lucky door prize (but went back later) to make a dash for the stands lol

We had fun wandering around looking at all the gear on sale :) Luckily we only spent a little - could have easily broken the bank haha.

Stein Enclosures were drool-worthy :D

Not one person had a Jag on display... i was hoping to see a Jag. the albino olives were beautiful! and dolittle's diamonds were crackers!

Yep, there were several. The most were on one of the breeder's tables right at the front when you walked in

There will be vens on display at the HHS show (can't be sold at expos by law). There will also be some exotics from ARP on display (anaconda, iguana and tegu)

be sure to post up some pics Oz H

I'm not sure if you wanted pics of me knocking back a few in the line (which didn't happen by the way) or of my purchases however I am about to create an album with my girl I purchased yesterday. I couldnt be happier!

New album is on my profile - only one pic for the time being, many more pics to come

Last edited:
I'm not sure if you wanted pics of me knocking back a few in the line (which didn't happen by the way) or of my purchases however I am about to create an album with my girl I purchased yesterday. I couldnt be happier!

New album is on my profile - only one pic for the time being, many more pics to come

Knocking a few back in the line would be a funny photo but I meant reptiles!!! :p I will check out your new album now. All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back