Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herpie boy

Reaction score
it is obvious that there will be a continual decline in herp prices, as proved in resent events:lol: .......what i would like to know is when all of our top end native species have been acquired by the average herper ,which will be the next big thing???? dont get me wrong ,im not in this game purely for money,if i wanted cash i would have gone to uni and became a doctor. just keen to hear others opinions

I believe some breeders may follow in the footsteps and offer the same prices or even lower. But then there will be the breeders that just wait that little longer till everything settles and then offer what they got and still get what there asking (specially breeders that have some spectacular offspring to offer they won't let them go cheap), happens with everything JMO.

Allana :)

hopefully we will be able to get oenpelli pythons at some point in the not too distant future.

New morphs will always be the next big thing and new morphs will continue to be appear for many decades yet.

Albino's. More of them will be popping up very often.

Kane

I think vens may well go up in price as more people get involved in the hobby. As will the new morphs and locale animals that become available.

oh man morphs are the next big thing i reackon,and also i think gtp are gonna go down in price so there gonna be bigger then they are now! jmo

yes there will be more albinos soon. i have heard of a few species X's that should eventually produce some hybrid albinos. :(

yes there will be more albinos soon. i have heard of a few species X's that should eventually produce some hybrid albinos. :(

Its already been done to produce hybrid hets, no prizes for guessing who.

If normal pure Darwin hets are getting this cheap, i imagine the hybrid hets will be hard to move, if they are sold honestly.

Green Rough Scaled Albino Jags I reckon.
It'd be great if White lipped pythons became available --- , just dreaming.

Trust me, that is the worst way to try to make money.
Agreed doubly!!!

I think locality pythons for the enthusiasts and colour morphs for the casual - very much generalising of course.

Personally I would go for both Oenpelli pythons and the Barroni Olives but will have to wait for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back