Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's clearly somethig differant . A pink tongue and eye color doesn't change with age

Question in regards to a few posts on this thread from earlier: A few people mentioned albino GTPs as one of the coming things. If this is true, I need to ask whats the point? The biggest attraction to most with gtps is their unique behaviour and more often the stunning colours. Wouldn't an albino defeat the purpose and be kind of boring compared to a standard bright green one? Or better still a blue?

just noticed Roger that the pattern doesn't run through the eye as well.
very interesting.
Are you going to keep updates in the jungle thread or going to make your own thread on this guy?

Cheers
S.

Question in regards to a few posts on this thread from earlier: A few people mentioned albino GTPs as one of the coming things. If this is true, I need to ask whats the point? The biggest attraction to most with gtps is their unique behaviour and more often the stunning colours. Wouldn't an albino defeat the purpose and be kind of boring compared to a standard bright green one? Or better still a blue?

each to their own.. I dont find this albino boring and would have it any day over a green..

damon salceies pic
albino91520022400.jpg

Ok, that is awsome! I thought true albinos didn't have any dark pigmentation though? Correct me if I'm wrong

Roger,

Just out of curiosity, which of the parents in that hatchie for sale thread parented pink tongue?

Cheers,
Allan

EDIT: Never mind. Had a brain fart. Answer is in the 'open your eyes section' on that thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back