Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why cant the authorities just listen up for heavy metal music and go and seize all these jags before they become a problem?? :lol:

i want to know..

Jags like these unique?

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

their actually 100% pure darwins so how would you know exactally what your seizing?
just by the looks of them????

Buy what you like to keep. Invest in blue chip stocks instead of animals whose price is subject to change. I love albino Darwins, so I'll buy and breed them. As has been said before, quality animals line bred for particular unique characteristics will find a market. This is not a short term project or investment.

i was just kidding farma :lol:....good looking darwins you have there.

Jags like these unique?

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3010.jpg

their actually 100% pure darwins so how would you know exactally what your seizing?
just by the looks of them????
AAAAAAARGH...drools over keyboard...their crackers......... Goes to show how f'ed up and confusing it's gunna get...lol

If Albino BHP's and Woma's become available, I would love to get one. Codered I imagine you know of these in existance?
Would be cool if for some reason their heads are still colored.:lol:

those snakes den is working on is the next best thing in my opinion they are fantastic

Oxydechis, I was just going off from ads i have seen, you could get Common Tree Snakes for $150 a few years ago, brown snakes free etc. Now average tree snakes are being advetised for $600+(in some cases not sure if they sell).

ide love an inland tiapan with no venom lol how long will that take lmao

Done about 6 years ago. Its a very touchy subject :lol:

oh im wishing real hard, even wishing so hard they are free (only for me though):lol:

free is asking for a bit too much lol.

Granite Murrays, this is one I haven't heard off yet.

yeah I guess thats what they are being called. Checkout some old threads by hugsta. There is also at least one other person with similar looking murrays which going on the looks must be related to hugsta's ones.

What next ?????

Personally l think for something to be "the big thing" you have to look at the licensing systems in all states as it is going to go a bit flat if states like Victoria and New South Wales can't have it, so for mine Albino BHP,S or Albino macs would fit, the O. Pythons don,t fit some states numbers criteria so they will stay on just about everybodies wish list for a long time yet......and l did say "just about everybodies" not everybodies for those APS police....cheers solar 17 [Baden]
icon7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back