Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next big thing..Surely someone has started crossing GTP's already?

& what about albino Diamonds?

I much prefer nice quality pure animals but reality is there's plenty of money hungry, idiotic, & wanna be artistic (designers) out there..who might just have enough time on their hands to create a really nice albino diamond & cross it with a GTP.. 'Limebino Diamonds!'

Call me when there ready to be picked up.

Last edited:
& what about albino Diamonds?

If anyone was to produce an albino diamond then no one would believe it to be pure. People would always suspect that it had some albino darwin in it. Shame really.

Once zebra morph morelia become a bit cheaper over seas you will start to see some super zebras popping up over here. Much cooler than jags IMO, and no neuro dramas to boot.

That pink tongue is gettign me quite excited... Would love to know what you recon it is Roger?

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is that roger?
that is a one off freak that roger breed this year, its pure jungle, just a one off out of a clutch of jungles... it looked touch & go at one stage, but roger has put in the work to keep it going.. there is a photo in the 'for sale' of the hole clutch togeather...

Once zebra morph morelia become a bit cheaper over seas you will start to see some super zebras popping up over here. Much cooler than jags IMO, and no neuro dramas to boot.

it would appear that they are already here

I stand corrected, didn't mean to cause offence, I thought it was just a bit of a gee-up - although I did think it was a very nice snake regardless of the pink tongue.

But knowing it has an actual pink tongue makes it very special indeed.

NO NO its great everyone owning more of them.. wish everyone in Aus had pythons like dogs as pets..
but im just sayin from making money..you spent alot to buy the pairs at the start of the trend and then is dies off before you pay the mega bucks back owing from the parents lol thats the only bad part LOL

That's always the offside of buying the latest and greatest :) It's like buying a new state-of-the-art TV....just enjoy it now, don't worry about it costing half the price in years to come.

I can't justify purchasing any animal over $500. Some of the best animals I have I bought for $50 :lol:

That's always the offside of buying the latest and greatest :) It's like buying a new state-of-the-art TV....just enjoy it now, don't worry about it costing half the price in years to come.

I can't justify purchasing any animal over $500. Some of the best animals I have I bought for $50 :lol:

totally agree moose

As far as i can tell that hatchling jungle is a hypo jungle
because it was hypo compared to its parents and siblings ,
She has light blue eyes and a pinkish orange tongue ,
its overall appearance is reduced melanin , or hypo .
Also it is extreemely bright and as it sheds and colours up ill post pics ,
It is feeding strongly now and in good health.
Fingers crossed when i breed her in the future she reproduces her looks in her offspring .
heres a link to photos of the parents .
http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/for-sale-snakes-43/jungle-carpet-hatchlings-200-700-each-131015
cheers Roger

Gordo
it could be T plus genetics but the blueish eyes should not be there if its T plus genetics .
T plus in other species of pythons the eyes are red ???

With this jungle the eyes are light blue ?
The only other python genetics to display blueish eyes are jags and Leucistics .
I hoping this hypo jungle is Co Dom and the super form is leucistic like in jags .
Just hope it will be a live Leucistic .
The above scenario relating to my Jungle hatchie is all hypothetical ?? but not impossible .

cheers
Roger

Gordo
it could be T plus genetics but the blueish eyes should not be there if its T plus genetics .
T plus in other species of pythons the eyes are red ???

With this jungle the eyes are light blue ?
The only other python genetics to display blueish eyes are jags and Leucistics .
I hoping this hypo jungle is Co Dom and the super form is leucistic like in jags .
Just hope it will be a live Leucistic .
The above scenario relating to my Jungle hatchie is all hypothetical ?? but not impossible .

cheers
Roger

Drawing a bit of a long bow there Roger. :p

I've never taken that much notice but do other hypos (true hypos not the crap coastals that are red to start with then magically turn into normal types) have pink tongues? Would you say all the colours are affected or just the dark colours?

Gordo
There is no point answering your questions
do your own research on genetics .
Then tell us all about it sunshine .

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back