Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks-pythons

Reaction score
to start off i bought 2 turtles and two coastals. very happy with my purchases and they all seem to be settling in well.

as for the expo i enjoyed it. just wish i took more money lol.

I was going, i took money and was only going to buy a hypo female levis...The only one there sold just before i got in :/

Ended up getting 1 male and 3 female southern spotted geckos. And 2 of the babies from the white parents that Camo had.

I got this high yellow female
3aad0c1e-53ab-0d8e.jpg

The 2 Platinum macs from Peter Birch,and a yearling female Pygmy python for a great price that i couldnt walk away from.

i brought nothing due to the fact that i just brought 5 mertens monitor hatchies during the week thou i did get a chance take to talk deb and arthur from turtle r us and they are tracking me down a pig nose turtle so i cant wait for that so now the waiting game begins hehehe

The 2 Platinum macs from Peter Birch,and a yearling female Pygmy python for a great price that i couldnt walk away from.

How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking and of who

Cheers Brenton

got some background boards. got my 2 new snakes (mds) yesterday, so i need to pace myself. plus i know what animals i want and who i will be getting them from when i am ready! so no more impulse buying from an expo.

dId you get them from Camo's? all his back grounds and accessories were 50% off! wheres the pics of your new MD's??? I didnt see any out there today..

it was the best :)
got a high yellow male really enjoyed the show cant believe that guy was holding a rbb with his bare hands :shock:

dId you get them from Camo's? all his back grounds and accessories were 50% off! wheres the pics of your new MD's??? I didnt see any out there today..
not sure which one i got them from, sorry. no mds there, which is a shame. i got them from a breeder friend.

it was the best :)
got a high yellow male really enjoyed the show cant believe that guy was holding a rbb with his bare hands :shock:
neville burns? his shows are great!

Not from the expo, but i picked up a patternless childrens from Dickyknee while i was down there, almost bought the pair of Aspers of Camo for $300, thought divorce might cost me more though.

Status
Not open for further replies.