Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well the plans for the herp room are in council and I have now decided what I want to eventualy own in the way of snakes:

An adult pair each of:

Diamonds (kept outside)
Darwins(4x4x2)
jungles (3x4x2)
BHP (6x2x2)
Woma (4x2x2)
GTP (4x2x2)

I am interested in comments on the adult cage sizes mentioned above.

Also, would like to see pics of colourful Darwins & B&G Jungles.

Oh and lizards, they will stay as they are with EWD's Frillies & lacies but I may also add a couple of little green goannas.

RE: What do youwant in your collection.

maybe a stupid question but wheres this herp room going pete???? ur place?

whats with the v.prasinus? where do they live? you need them in the council plan be positive(you are screwed with our government, unlesss steve irwin breeds some :( )

I thought that Prasinus were from SE Asia? Not a native species??

there are some on Torres Straight Islands and prasinus is on the NPWS species list that you download from their web site

I wish I had that amount of room.
Eventually I'd like to have breeding pairs of Tully Jungles, Diamonds, Hypo Bredls, Womas and GTPs. Probably some geckos to, though this is a very long way off. :shock:

Ha ha ha ha moosey!!!!!!!Your doing ok, you have more than one snake now so it's looking up for you.

And way to go Pete, another two or three posts and we'll be having a slanging match on exotics. Dare i ask do you want any hybrids in your collection?ha ha ha

Simone.

Of coarse he does. What you think he wants locality species specific offspring when he has a pair of all those. PLEASE. Pete's starting the "HYBRID RANCH" :mrgreen: Go Pete Go :wink:

Jag.jpg

Tiger_Jag_2a.jpg

I want a carpet and a barking gecko, and i'm getting both so yay =D as soon as i can afford it, i might as well just start transferring my whole paycheck to the breeder from now on =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back