Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I've seen quite a few and most are pretty nice, never seen one I would call disgraceful though.

I'll have a breeding trio of mangrove monitor's (varanus indicus) and a trio of pig-nosed turtles, You guy's can have the GTP's, jags and carpondo's

I want my own jungle hatchies next season!!! (fingers crossed).
Next on the list are a pair of Womas or Olives.....still deciding.

lizards, snakes, turtles, frogs, rats & mice, and couple of parrots

im with freerider here ide go pig nose turtles and v .indicus and other cool monitors before i went a gtp or carpondro :)

nath

Since this has turned into a wish list I want frillies, womas, knob-tail geckos and lots of eggs to fill my incubator.

i wasnt trying to offend you boa, that you put up looks awsome, the one i saw (cant find pic, i think isaw it on morelia pythons) the 1 i was reffering to as disgraceful, had no patterning and was a browny green :( but that ones awsome

back on track..i think this thread is about what you are realistically want in your collection well for me the next 3 things i wold like is,
pair/trio of bredli
pair of amyae
pair/trio of kimbery phase ackies

Realistically? Well my plan is to get a Hypo bredli, then a Tully jungle, after that I'll get another Hypo Bredli (or maybe just a classic) and then another jungle. After that I'll have to get a place on my own to fit all the herps, I'll be addicted by then. :D

No not offended at all, I do admit I have seen some that are below par but that one I posted is just magnificent.

aussiesnakelover said:
i wasnt trying to offend you boa, that you put up looks awsome, the one i saw (cant find pic, i think isaw it on morelia pythons) the 1 i was reffering to as disgraceful, had no patterning and was a browny green :( but that ones awsome

I must have a pair of Jungle pythons next. The wife likes the Rough Knob Tailed Geckos,and I am a bit partial to the Giant Cave Geckos.What about another male Bredli. Yeah, no confusion here!!

I'd be happy with a big pit and a big lacey to put in it (I'll be calling you in about 10 years Pete :)). Eventually when I'm able to I want every monitor I can get + a blue phase GTS and a python probably a diamond or jungle or both.

I still want a 'spider monkey' or 'orangutang'. But a GTP would be nice in the snake department, Emerald monitor for lizards, and a wedge tailed eagle for the avarians... Fish? Would have to go pirahna! Insects? Some of those giant stick insects or a nice preying mantis...

I don't like the jags, no offense :)
But the carpondro is awesome!! (I'm guessing its a carpet x GTP or am I terribly wrong)

Magpie said:
I want mites, OPMV and IBD.

What, no DPS? :lol:

Snakes i would like to add to my collection are:

Water Pythons
Murray Darling Pythons
Rough Scaled Pythons
Chondro Pythons.

Pete those cage dimensions sound fine to me, dude! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back