Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive got close to laying or laid, NT bhps , Womas ,greens ,Alice springs stimsons ,Childreni

Wow So many people Breeding snakes...
Im Hoping to Be breading Central Netted Dragons again This Season..

I only had time and space for one project this year.:? here are a few pictures.
IMG_1569.jpg

IMG_2746.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

I know sweet stuff-all about breeding snakes, but I'm beginning to suspect that Mr Sparkles (Stimson definitely female, she laid eggs last year) is knocked up again. She hasn't eaten since May, but sometime during the middle of winter the globe in her tank died. I was working nightshift at the time, so it was easier to chuck her in with Deathclaw (Stimson) for a few days til I finished my roster(Because our loungeroom has a tendency to drop down to around -80 degrees* overnight in winter). Neither of them had been cooled or anything, and I figured that being dead winter he wouldn't be out looking for a root. But three days later (when I finally got to change the globe) he was chasing her around and trying to get into her proverbial pants. :S

*Might be a slight exaggeration. But not much.

I haven't seen any signs of my Jungles mating yet :(

They have been together for over a week now. Perhaps a few days apart to make the heart grow fonder is needed!

Well this season is basically over but i bred Nt Tanami woma's and found her laying midnight last night Got 11 eggs pretty stocked next year Diamond intergrades and depending on if my female woma puts on a good enough weight again possibly them to :)

hey zulu you using the big male you traded off of me? hows the big guy doing?

I have NT BHP eggs in the incubator

Central Netted Dragons here and this little cutie was the first of 4 that hatched one week ago today. Still have 15 more in the incubator that are looking like all systems go. Never get tired of these awesome little dudes… View attachment 273444

beardie... only one though cause i lost all the other eggs.. but that one will be very special to me..

One clutch of Womas so far, just had their first shed nice tanami snakes with nice variety in their markings, second clutch laid two days before the first clutch hatched? first timer running a bit late.

This season is going beautifully, currently incubating are Palmerston Jungles, Proserpine Coastals and possible Axanthic / het. Axanthic Coastals.

Also due to be laying this week are Northern Diamonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back