Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we never got around to most of the animals, none of the WA or QLD bhps had their pics taken, just ran out off time too quickly. Only 2 or three of the womas out of 20, and some are amazing more so than the ones we took pics of, just not enough time and toooooo much laughing.

one more, I just love this girl shes so fluresent yellow even Ad was pissed that he couldnt capture her colour propally, but hes done better than anyone esle has by far, this animal in the flesh is absolutly breathtaking.

Beautiful animals!!
Rob, did Bumblebee produce any offsprings this season, if so, do you have any pics?

Rob,

Superlatives are inadequate to describe your collection :!:

I'll try anyway.

Fabulous, awesome, magnificent, what can I say. Simply beautiful, each and every one of them. I especially love the Jungles and the Diamonds and the Womas. That Bumblebee bhp is pretty special too.

By the way, what's the geographic origin of those Diamonds?

Cheers, John

Thanks everyone for your comments, all these animals and plenty more are expected to breed this comming season and young will be available this time next year, some like the stimmies are available now.
Allan, no none of the female WA bhps were fit enough to breed last season, there is 2-3 that will be put over him this season thou.

zen, Gosford.

Thanks Rob,

Gosford Diamonds are amongst the best IMO.
Only the best will do eh! :wink:

I reckon Gosfords are THE best but I'm biased :lol:

zen said:
Thanks Rob,

Gosford Diamonds are amongst the best IMO.
Only the best will do eh! :wink:

I reckon Gosfords are THE best but I'm biased
Boa, is this because you've got Gosfords :?:

Show us your pics if you do & care to share.
I love a good Gosford. :)

:lol: Yes I have 2 pairs about 14 months old now. I must get some more up to date photo's.

zen said:
Boa, is this because you've got Gosfords :?:

Diamod_small.jpg

Wow, nice collection Rob. All that with no thermostats? :wink:

Zen and Boa,- yeah some gosford diamonds are hot but the best diamonds Ive ever seen came from just over the victorian boader, stunning animals.

I used to have a Diamond from Eden, it was a nice animal but I haven't seen anything better than a good Gosford diamond. I'm surprised you even bothered with Gosfords in that case :lol:

Yes, but vics are hard to come by, Ive only ever seen 4 and all were awsome animals.

They would be basically the same as from Eden would they ?

re A few

Yeh they are great looking womas those TB,with no sunglasses!! They are all barbies i thought you liked to give the scrubbers a go occasionally! :lol:

I am sure that must mean something to someone :lol:

They are all barbies i thought you liked to give the scrubbers a go occasionally!

Boa, dunno the last time I was in Eden, Eve picked a bloody apple, ate it, got bitten by a snake and then seduced me, cant remmeber anything after that.

Typical, even Adam was a Kiwi, you lot get everywhere. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back