Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bumble bee,

someone stop me!!!!!!!!!!.

Now ya just showing off!

(But don't stop!>)

Yes I know swampie, I keep trying but always end up with lemons.

Heres a male jungle.

Hi Rob

Has the end of the queue for the bumblebee offspring reached Melbourne yet?:wink: How old are the Hypos you have pictured, in particular, the first pic?

Cheers
JJ

so when will the bumblebees be available? and how much? somethings telling me that you wont have much trouble selling them....lol
sensational animals!!!!!

Rob will probably holding back most/all of the offspring for a while until he has the colour varient established.

come on we all no you have more pics what about some adult macs and some more womas

JJ, yes its very long indeed. The hypos in the pics are 2 years old.

Yes the bumble bee is as far as is known a one off. The pics make it look quite plain compared to when it is seen in the flesh. I t looks like it has been resined or some thing as you can sort of look into the yellow it has that much depth to it. Yes truely amazing.

Ha Ha , the only trouble is we gabbered on way to much and took to many pics of each snake that we hardly scratched the surface especially in the woma, mac, bhp(except bumble bee),hypo, stimmie, etc. But he will be back in the near future I hope so that I can laugh constantly for 2 days again.

rob you you annoying me with the albino olives, I'd sell off all my major organs for a pair of these beauties

you suck, i wish my snakes looked like yours hmmm maybe with some paint...... I love your snakes!! great photo's they show the colouring very well!

female woma,- the last woma pic was a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back