Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dicco,- got rid of the last of my venemous herps a few months back.
Just tried to post another female woma pic but my quota is up, well I had to stop some how.

No sorry. Indicus is the man for them.

admins give this man a bigger quota. :lol: :D i want more of the bumble bee man and also rob got any pic's of your diamonds whould be interesting to see these as i have never seen yours

Hey Neil and Indicus - Very astute and thanks for the acknowledgement on the pics.
Thanks heaps Rob for an awesome couple of days.
Herpin til 3am - Taking pics of a fantastic collection through the day. Does it get any better?
Up to the treemans tonight for more of the same!! Herpin Heaven!!!!
We must appease the Jungle Gods!!!! (lmao Rob)
Cheers
Ad

westie,- I gave my diamonds away when I moved north, will try and track down a pic or two of what they were like,(if they ever let me post another pic again). Will get back into them when I set up somewhere to winter them propally.
I need the Ad-man back again to do the other 90% as we spent to much time appeasing the gods and laughing.
You welcome back any time Ad.!!!!

Still cant post any more pics does anyone know how long the curfew lasts.

so how much do you sell hatchy woma pairs for?

TrueBlue, if you sign in as The Rock you should be able to post more?

Good thinking MrBredli, Ill try posting pics as my other self.
Jason,- They are all WAs and there will be unrelated pairs available next season for around the 2500 mark.

as long as you are a good boy Boa.

Ha now I can post more,

Female woma.

Any pics of your other BHP's, besides Bumblebee
but then again, just anything. They all look great, Love the last Woma pic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back