Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now shes advertising to everyone on base that if they see a snake let her know and she'll come kill it for them...idiot

Is she advertising verbally or in writing?

If she is doing it by noticeboard, have you considered showing it to your local P&W authorities??

Daz

I've liked your page, Baz. :) I won't be one of those saying the only good snake is a dead snake. Sad attitude.

Sorry but in the middle of doing reports at the moment so this bothered me more than usual... because and they're. :facepalm:

There, vented... as you were, you may now return to your meanigful viewing of this forum. 8)

Thier thier Gruni.... setle doun ;)

I dont think anyone gets taught 'i before e except after c' any more :rolleyes: (unless it is an app for a fone?) :lol:

17 Bloody reports left to write then they're done for the year. I don't
enjoy them at the best of times but I'm under the gun at the moment as I
leave for a four day adventure camp with 16 kids on Tuesday and they
have to be all done before I go. I'll be busy enough leaving work for my
relief tomorrow so it's a long night tonight. At times like this could
'of' ('ve/have) and there/their/they're jsut seem to annoy me even more
as they are the basics taught in year three. It then makes me laugh when
people get defensive about something so simple as if getting it right
requires a uni education instead of just a bit of concentration...

DAMN you Ratbag!!! You got me to rise to the bait again!!!! :twisted:

I have a Spotted python, she is two years old next Saturday. I feed her
hopper rats every two weeks. She is a beautiful snake and she is not for
sale by my wife! (There back on topic at last!)

PA070002.JPGPA070005.JPGPA070003.JPG

mate are you for real?????? if you are gunna pick people up for that sort of stuff dont bother posting, "cos dat is pafetic"
Correct grammar and punctuation saves lives. For example..

"Let's eat Grandma" or "Let's eat, Grandma"

Grandma is only happy with one of those statements...

Back on topic though, I have never understood the attitude of only a dead snake is a good snake. It shows a lack of understanding as well as a lack of willingness to understand in my honest option but that's also open to interpretation as far as I understand. If the same thought principal applied to humans, we would still be wondering round with gun belts and midday would be a very eventful time.

I suppose a little understanding could be called for but you can't teach the unwilling unfortunately but oh well, so is life.

Oh DAMN! This is the Dead Snake thread??? I thought I was in the Childrens python that was really a Carpet python thread as there is the same arguement going on in it!!! Curse you fatigue curse you to bed!

17 Bloody reports left to write then they're done for the year. I don't
enjoy them at the best of times but I'm under the gun at the moment as I
leave for a four day adventure camp with 16 kids on Tuesday and they
have to be all done before I go. I'll be busy enough leaving work for my
relief tomorrow so it's a long night tonight. At times like this could
'of' ('ve/have) and there/their/they're jsut seem to annoy me even more
as they are the basics taught in year three. It then makes me laugh when
people get defensive about something so simple as if getting it right
requires a uni education instead of just a bit of concentration...

DAMN you Ratbag!!! You got me to rise to the bait again!!!! :twisted:

I have a Spotted python, she is two years old next Saturday. I feed her
hopper rats every two weeks. She is a beautiful snake and she is not for
sale by my wife! (There back on topic at last!)

View attachment 271675View attachment 271676View attachment 271677

Wrong thread hahahaha!
Nice spotted though, I hope m girl grows up to be as pretty as yours!!!!

I learned a lot in Prof Magonigal's class, even scored outstanding results in my NEWTS. 8)

Is she advertising verbally or in writing?

If she is doing it by noticeboard, have you considered showing it to your local P&W authorities??

Daz

yes I have she wrote it on facebook and braged about killing the 2 meter darwin python. I go see the wildlife park in a week to apply for export permit so I am concidering it.

If she bragged about it etc don't just consider it, that is pathetic behaviour especially as she knows a 2m Darwin is no real threat to anyone.

Yeah I would definitely report the dumb b!tch. I have no patience for people like that. I would much rather have a python on my roof than the possums that currently scatter and screech at night. If she grew up with pythons and "knows everything there is to know", why would she kill them. It is hard enough educating people who don't know about snake without f wits like that. If they were relocated to an appropriate area with access to water, food and shelter why would they return to someones house? They're not like dogs. They don't scent an area, claim it as their own and live there forever.

If she bragged about it etc don't just consider it, that is pathetic behaviour especially as she knows a 2m Darwin is no real threat to anyone.

even if it was striking, I would too if someone was threatening me with a shovel...

yes I have she wrote it on facebook and braged about killing the 2 meter darwin python. I go see the wildlife park in a week to apply for export permit so I am concidering it.

Let the dept know asap, in case she gets the chance to do any more snakes in before the dept gets onto her :shock: The law is the law.... it is like if she had an ad on facebook saying " if you need your home or business set fire to, call me" :rolleyes:

It is wrong and stupid to advertise that you will break the law! Show her no pity for her stupidity.... get on the phone tomorrow I reckon.... asap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back