AaE MUCK UP (AGAIN)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamous could right , the other person who was receiving the other snake may well have yours as well , any way of checking that out ???

All animal are speciffically placed in one section of the plane. It is obvious that they have handed a customer too many items for collection and that they would probably have your snake.

there was only 2 snakes on the plane the other was going on to melb this was also unloaded at brisbane to go on a flight the next morning,we saw that one in the depot so they did not get any more than they should have as ours was not with it

Freight

Your snake could have been sent on with someone else's normal freight (not animals). They might get a shock when they open up there freight.

Sounds like the seller has some real morals. Not many sellers would give another animal. That's great news for you, although like you have stated, "You would really like to know what happened to your first snake".

Good deeds deserve being returned and I hope the seller has some good fortune along the way.

By the way with the first snake, the may have realized at the last minute that there was another snake on the plane and just assumed that it was going with the first snake. Might pay to check out with Melbourne and give them the details. You never know.

No doubt about the Brisbane office: they really have their act together: NOT!

what a horrible thing to have happened to you i hope eventually things are sorted out.I have never had a problem with AAE and recieved prompt service, they ring me as soon as the parcel arrives. having said that i know of one incident where an albino darwin was frozen because a AAE handler placed it in the wrong area of the plane.

I was reading about your loss and hopefully your poor snake will turn up. But have you thought about going and seeing your local ombudsman or local member to look into it, Some times when your mention the word ombudsman they get a little bit scared. We think our babies are safe but it is becoming that way you dont trust any-one any more.Hope tis helps a little bit, and good luck

Well we just spoke with them again, and they are now saying that it may have been put in this other building that got locked up Thursday night after our snakes arrival and wont be getting unlocked until 4pm today,:shock: and that it is possible our snake may have been put in there...
I just don't know what to believe though.. So I'm anxiously waiting for 4pm, I'll give em 20 or 30 mins to look for it then I'll be on to them again..
God I hope it's there, though by this stage things are looking pretty grim:cry:

mate i feel so very sorry for you. i really hope you find the snake. i guess at least the weather has been a bit cooler. so chances of survival are increased. but i hope u get him back really soon. if it was me, i would be camped out at AAE until i got it back. i have a really low patience and tolerance level for things like that. good luck mate.

Good luck with out i can't imagine the stress you are going through and then to be brushed of by some sack monkey behind the counter!!!
You might have to give someone like that angry lady on Today Tonight a call!!!!

horsenz - AAE like most corporate companies always have contingencies and unfortunately first level phone operators dont have much skill in correcting problems or even having a level of empathy. if there are no 'state managers' on site - then request they be contacted outside normal operating hours - they all have mobiles and as part of their contingency can be contacted if incidents occur.

ignore them if they ask you to stop calling - be persistant and determined. write down who you speak with to support your claims.

good luck, be optimistic.

:D yay... we just been to the airport to pick him up, and he is alive and well... bout time!!!
we are still going to make a complaint though.
but thank you every one for all the support... will post pictures soon.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
but an extra extra special thank you to true blue who we bought him off, he was very supportive in offering a replacement snake if this one was not found.

OMG u must be soooooo happy :):):):):):):)!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ! Did they have a good explanation where had the little guy been?

Love to know where it got to?????????? And how it convieniently reappereared. Happy ending, yahhhhhh for you.

they have said it was put in another part of there depot that was locked up since thurs nite as they did not see the pick up from airport wriiten on the box so thought it was for delivery tommorow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back