Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If two human albinos wanted to have kids together every doctor on Earth would advise against it
because of the genetic malformity

Yet we encourage breeders to increase the numbers of albino reptiles??

If two human albinos wanted to have kids together every doctor on Earth would advise against it

but if you wanted to breed locale specific humans, they would call you hitler. ironic, isn't it?

Snakes =/= humans.

I think albinos look great. darwins and macs are both on my wishlist and I'm sure i will get a pair of each in the next few seasons.

but if you wanted to breed locale specific humans, they would call you hitler. ironic, isn't it?

Currently humans are considered to be one subspecies(aka race) even though there a millions of genetic differances between human locality types. I could say more but i would probably be banned.

There is speculation that this albino mac could be a mac / childrens cross . Having heard the story of their origins paying 7k for a trait that has not yet been proven is a big risk in my opinion.

There is speculation that this albino mac could be a mac / childrens cross . Having heard the story of their origins paying 7k for a trait that has not yet been proven is a big risk in my opinion.

the trait is now proven

Currently humans are considered to be one subspecies(aka race) even though there a millions of genetic differances between human locality types. I could say more but i would probably be banned.

I'm an Italian locale... which means I'm part African by heritage... I started a cross breeding project by putting a 100% Italian locale human (aka me) and a 100% Indian locale human (aka my wife) to form a Hybrid human with very desirable traits, such as olive skin and perfect hair...

haha, that felt weirder to write then to read.

d3pro - but what will you advertise your children as?

very calm placid animals but kind of snappy come feeding time.....

Would like to see pics of the albino offspring. Were they produced by being mated to a childreni or maculosus.

Well the albino is actually a spotted, so you would think they would breed it with another spotted... you would think...

Most likely we will be seeing "non specific" locales of albino stimmos hahaha... Anyone on the forum got hold of any hets?

while were all here and the thread is called "albino pythons" instead of the original name "OMG OMG OMG" why dont some of our lucky members who own albino's post some pics up! APS LOVES ALBINOS!!!

snake ranch is selling hets for a few K

After Snake Ranch showed us what they do in regards to prices when they release animals (charge extremely high prices then drop ENORMOUSLY within a few seasons) I would be surprised that anyone would pay so much for these albino Macs.

They are stunning animals and I will definitely buy one in the future...... Maybe in a couple of years when they are a quarter of this price!

As everyone has said, macs are easy to breed, lay larger clutches on average than the other antaresia and can be bred a lot younger than carpets. Plus we know that SR will slash prices once the private breeders start producing young and trying to sell them as this has been proven with the RSP and albino Darwins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back