Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would you want that dog to bail ??? Hes a hanging dog and thats it. Let him do what hes bred for. Matty;)

He too hard to find and he gets smashed up a bit too much, my hairy dog will bail till help arives.

matt and brigs what size cal do yous use on pigs when yous use a rifle ot shotty?

and the F dick up close and personal. There some huge hogs out ther Armand

I
i hunt stingrays with a speargun.. its good fun :)
Once i speared a huge ray and draged it up on the beach near some young kids, they ran away screaming, it was so funny XD
How can you kill a ray,,people like you make me sick,,unless your just joking,then i take it back
I am an avid hunter of fish with rod, thats as gruesome as my bloodsport gets.
Not much to brag about I know, especially when I am a huge fan of catch & release lol
i used to hunt all the time, not so much now..Id never shoot a native duck these days but ill gladly kill pigs, foxes, goats and cats and wild dogs to.
If its feral its in peril.

Ditto Snakeman.... they dont eat well and there is no sport in rays at all... not that sport is justification in itself.

there everwhere
they are harmless and useless to you
But they do play an important part in the food chain environment ect...
swim with them instead of hunting them and you will apreciate where im coming from'''
Just cos they are everywhere is no reason for killing them

Yea people get a real shock when you catch big pigs next door to housing estates.

I used to hunt alot with dogs and a knife. but my best pig chaser/mate was killed by a brown snake a year ago so no more dogs for me. She was a german short haired pointer cross Harlequin dane.
I'm not fit enough to chase pigs anymore anyway, hehe.
here is my girl. was a late starter but one of the best I have seen once she got the hang of it. we hunted around Longreach, St. George Qld, and Pilliga state forest in central west NSW alot. also a pic of the only set of tusks I ever bothered to mount. I have some Pics of some of the other dogs I had, but they are all photos (on paper) so will have to scan them at some stage....

Attachments

• dusty.jpg
    dusty.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 211
  • tusks.jpg
    tusks.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 158
Some dogs do take a while to get the hang of it, thats why i love the bully crosses they start so much earlier.

nah nothing like that. she was just mistreated till i got her, so it took me a while to gain her trust enough. she still wouldnt catch for anyone else.

but have often seen dogs that start later turn into the better dogs, im just tooo impatient

We got a dog like that too she came good eventually but i just couldnt trust her enough to take her out . its sad but you find it alot especially with pig dogs, mine are part of the family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back