Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a word of advise Chickenman . When you go running through the bush ,,,, whatch the FRO BRO :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

and seeing as i cant walk around a human environment with out hitting my head on something its gonna be kinda hard in the bush :p

how did you shorten your .22mag did you buy it lke that or did you get your gun smith to do it matt?
cause when im out dogging i always take the 12 gauge with slug or buck shots and it's a hassle running with it and was thinking about doing the same thing you did and shorten my sterling .22mag

mate i got a very thin cutting wheel on my grinder , its only like a mill or so wide and just put some tape around the barrell where i wanted the cut. I ran the grinder around till it was nearly through and then hit it off with a hammer. Bit rugged. :rolleyes: I then used a round file to fix it up. I sanded the end and 24 hour arildited the site back on the end. Rough i know but i can put 5 shots onto a 2 litre milk carton at 25 yards so that will do me. ;):D

i might just stick with the 12 gauge i dont want to do that cause i use it for foxes and i like to keep my range

my vegan GF has a badge that says
"i <3 hunting accidents"

that said...
she respects people who eat the food they hunt, more than supermarket sheeple.
generally speaking, the animals you hunt live a better life than food raised animals, and without a doubt, ESPECIALLY for fowl, the death at you gun is infintesimly more human than a slaughter house.

i wanna taste wild pig, i'm told its delicous

Pretty true forensick. Even to be caught by a dog and dispached would be better than living your life under some conditions. The way i see it , if your gunna kkep animals they must have the best or just get rid of them or be put down. Sounds harsh but beats living a life of missery. Cheers Matty pic , my sons

BoysWeekend008.jpg

Im gettin a 22mag for the same reason but will prob keep it full length

Man im gonna have to head up that way, we got some big boars but no tusky ones

mate we have some big tusky ones where we both live mate i

Yea but they are far and fey between, and been hunted by 50 dogs, where im goin tomorrow i know of one big fella that has been too smart 4 me on 3 occasions.

Yea but they are far and fey between, and been hunted by 50 dogs, where im goin tomorrow i know of one big fella that has been too smart 4 me on 3 occasions.
you gotta worry when you are not as smart as a pig. repeatedly

some do but iv only had one dog been killed by a boar

Yea they do thats why we have chest or breast plates to protect them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back