Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: thanks mate.. they look like breeding this season aleks?
please dont forget me when they do

damn right dicky :D haydens windorah is an absolute ripper

Fingers crossed colin, have'nt seen them at it, but the last few months I've been flat out.
So I'm hoping..............:D

I'll have my fingers crossed for you mate.. best of luck :D

I'm missing out on something here, lols.

Thanks colin, it's a pretty nice windorah, the females blue atm, she's got much better paterns then him, looking fwd to finished product.
Here's one of my fave childreni
tn_IMG_0235.jpg

And a stimmie that appears to be gravid atm.
tn_IMG_0150.jpg

I'm missing out on something here, lols.

Thanks colin, it's a pretty nice windorah, the females blue atm, she's got much better paterns then him, looking fwd to finished product. Here's one of my fave childreni..
And stimmie that appears to be gravid atm.

beautiful childrens and stimmie hayden.. geez you have a few rippers there mate..
best of luck with the gravid stimmie..

:lol: Its a private joke between me and mungus..
year or two ago? i needed some funds for some animals I was desperate for and sold my windorah pair to aleks.. been kicking myself about it ever since and always hassling him to breed them so I can buy a pair back from him :D that winnie pic I posted was one of them..

Makes sense, that childreni is one of my faves, mated to a scarf caramel this season, fingers crossed.

Heres a photo I took a few years ago
AntaresiaMix-1.jpg

i needed some funds for some animals I was desperate for and sold my windorah pair to aleks.. been kicking myself about it ever since ..

thats kicking myself I sold the winnies not that I sold them to aleks :lol:
Im glad he got them.. and have fingers crossed they breed for him this season

these two been having sexy times for a while now, interrupted them on the weekend to let the male go see his other girlfriend.

Last edited:
these two been having sexy times for a while now, interrupted them on the weekend to let the male go see his other girlfriend.

Lucky fella eh Stu? :)

We just discovered one of our girls belly up this morning, she's the first of several girls that will hopefully follow shortly.

that girl has been basking belly up quite alot, not too sure about the other female but they are still mating quite often. fingers crossed for both of us lee.

that girl has been basking belly up quite alot, not too sure about the other female but they are still mating quite often. fingers crossed for both of us lee.

Good stuff mate, sounds very promising :)

I last recorded one of the boys mating with that particular girl on the 26th of June, but it is possible they've been going at it since and I haven't seen it.

2 new pics ( one is in another thread though) of a spotted pair.

Attachments

• twilight17july.jpg
    twilight17july.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 134
  • eclipse1.jpg
    eclipse1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 94
Caramel childreni

my caramel childreni

Attachments

• P1060170.jpg
    P1060170.jpg