Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheatbelt .

Attachments

• Wheatbelt 2   21-02-2010web.jpg
    Wheatbelt 2 21-02-2010web.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Wheatbelt 21-02-2010 WEB.jpg
    Wheatbelt 21-02-2010 WEB.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 127
I've posted this before but I think it's really cute so I'll post it again :D
My little 3 month old male blonde mac.

IMG_1073edit2.jpg

And enjoying a pinky
IMG_0977edit.jpg

nice one dave, you certainly are spoilt over there.

dicky, said it before and i'll say it again- love those WB's!!

Dickyknee
Thats a Port Hedland locale Stimsons and may actually have a pigment fault as they are rarely this pale.
Time will tell I guess.

Andy and No two,could you possibly put a locality to all those photos of your Antaresia.

Andy and No two,could you possibly put a locality to all those photos of your Antaresia.

well its like this mate if i happen to be 16 kms out on a locale it might create another 20 pages of B.S :lol: just pm me any questions and i will be happy to tell you what info ive been given regards.........ANDY...........

I just can't be bothered, I'm sure people can appreciate them without knowing what they are, I know what they are that's all that really matters, we're shareing photos not localities.

Here is one of my female (Katherine NT) childrens pythons, she goes through a weird colour change compared to my other childrens by going a siler/grey colour when she sheds. Makes it easy to tell shes coming into shed though, and a pic of the male i paired her with last season.

Attachments

• IMG_6962.JPG
    IMG_6962.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_7802.JPG
    IMG_7802.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7817.JPG
    IMG_7817.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_8731.JPG
    IMG_8731.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 106
OHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHA sorry yommy mate... i just checked out the zoomed out version of that silver shedder photo and noticed that her tail was half hanging between the platform and the side of her enclosure. it looked like it got thinner for a little bit before the vent in the zoomed in version, hence the confusion. but it had just disappeared next to the platform. *DUH* sorry for the confusion, i thought there was something very wrong with it

Thought I would post a new pic of my Blonde male
Hes starting to look good Steve.

bambam3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back